From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|Cost||1:1 ratio of Iron and Nickel|
|Max Pressure||18MPa to 20MPa|
|Max Temperature||1.2kK to 1.5kK|
Ingot (Invar) is a metal alloy. It is used in crafting of various items.
It is created by smelting equal parts Iron and Nickel in a Furnace.
Easiest way to get this is as follows:
- Hook up a release valve to the outgoing pipe on the furnace.
- Open the valve to release all pressure and don't forget to close after that.
- Put in 15 oxide and 15 volatiles
- Put in 150 iron and 150 nickel. You can put bigger amount eg. 200 iron and 200 nickel.
- Wait for pressure to drop to 20MPa.
Items used in
⚠️ This section is known to be incomplete. Please be bold and edit it to include any additional data you may have found. ⚠️
5g Arc Welder 10g Cartridge (Ore Scanner (Color)) 10g Energy Rifle 1g Filter (Heavy Filter) 30g Kit (Automated Rocket Automation) 15g Kit (Automated Rocket Ice Mining) 15g Kit (Automated Rocket Silo) 60g Kit (Modular Rocket Fueltank) 10g Mining Drill (Heavy) 25g Rocket Engine (Small) 50g Rocket Engine (Large)