From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|1 Soybean - 1ml soy oil
- Up to 100 Soybean can be ground in the Reagent Processor at a time to make a full bottle of oil.
- Certain ingredient requires a specific amount of oil. Auto amount inserted via left click seems to be capped at 10% of the bottle's current volume causing wrong amount getting used. Hold down 'C' key when clicking to insert 1 unit (1ml) per mouse click.
- Can be used to make food in Microwave.
- Most canning recipes require one Soy Oil.
- Can be used with various materials in the Paint Mixer to make Spray Paint of varying colors.
- Can not be merged with another bottle of Soy oil.
When right button is held, only adequate part is consumed to fill hunger up to 100%.
Percentages of it can be eaten by holding down and relasing the right mouse button.
Currently, it seems that eating 1ml of it will fill 20% hunger.