Stationeers is a game about the construction and management of space stations. The game can be played just as well in single or multiplayer.
The game is available in Early Access on Steam.
- Detailed construction system including architecture, power, and networking.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
- Fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids enhances mining and exploration.
- Build flyable motherships to assist your exploration and resource gathering efforts.
- Farm livestock and grow plants, not only for food, but also as a integral part of the station’s atmospherics.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, conveyors, and computers.
- Use the medical system to cure ailments faced by other Stationeers.
- Designed from the ground up for multithreading to ensure great multiplayer performance and scalability.