From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Revision as of 13:36, 25 June 2022 by Niilo007 (Added data parameters)
|Cost||10g Steel, 2g Astroloy, 2g Stellite|
Paired with a Hardsuit, it provides a contained, portable, pressurized, breathable environment need for protection against the vacuum of space.
Your helmet must be worn with a suitable suit to function properly. Your helmet functions can be accessed by pressing the Number '1' key. This will bring up a panel showing the helmet's settings, as follows:
- Open / Close Mask - Open and close the glass visor of the helmet, venting or enclosing your suit atmosphere (Keyboard shortcut - I)
- Lock/Unlock Mask - Allow or prevent the opening of the visor (useful to avoid accidental opening)
- Light On / Off - Toggle the helmet's forward facing light on and off (Keyboard shortcut - L)
- Flush - Expels helmet's (and suit's) current atmosphere and replenishes from the air tank.
The helmet's light draws power from your suit Battery. If damaged, your helmet can be patched by holding Duct Tape in your right hand and holding the right mouse button. The colour of an (unworn) helmet can be changed using Spray Paint.
- Caution: An open helmet allows exposure to the conditions outside of the suit.
- If you open the helmet in a contaminated, external environment (and lack Filters to process the contaminants), Flush the helmet.
- It is theoretically possible to mix EVA Suit elements and Hardsuit elements, although this is relatively uncommon.
- Damaged helmets can be recycled (assuming you have a new one to use!)
- The helmet light uses 100 watts of power when on, For comparison most wall mounted lights use 50 watts.
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with an Integrated Circuit (IC10) in the suit's processor slot.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|On||Boolean||Controls A/C power for the suit.|
|Open||Boolean||Used to open or close the helmet visor.|
|Lock||Boolean||Controls if the suit is currently locked or not. If locked (1) the "Filter" and "Air" buttons become locked.|
These are all parameters, that can be read with with an Integrated Circuit (IC10) in the suit's processor slot.
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|On||Boolean||Whether the light is on or off.|
|Open||Boolean||Shows Whether the visor is open or closed.|
|Lock||Boolean||Shows if the helmet is currently locked or not. If locked (1) it cannot be opened until unlocked.|
|Combustion||?||0 - ?|
|Temperature||Float||The air temperature inside the helmet in Kelvin.|
|RatioVolatiles||Float||The ratio of Volatiles inside the helmet.|
|RatioWater||Float||The ratio of Water inside the helmet.|
|RatioPollutant||Float||The ratio of Pollutant inside the helmet.|
|RatioOxygen||Float||The ratio of Oxygen inside the helmet.|
|RatioNitrousOxide||Float||The ratio of Nitrous Oxide inside the helmet.|
|RatioNitrogen||Float||The ratio of Nitrogen inside the helmet.|
|RatioCarbonDioxide||Float||The ratio of Carbon Dioxide Oxide inside the helmet.|
|Pressure||Float||The air pressure inside the helmet.|