From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|Created With||Hydraulic Pipe Bender, Fabricator|
|Cost||depending in size|
Filters are used to filter out gas from an input. Only gasses matching the filters type will pass through it.
They come in 3 variants: normal, medium, large.
- Medium Filter lasts 5 times longer than Normal.
- Large lasts 4 times longer than Medium and 20 times longer then Normal.
- Normal Filter 5g Iron
- Medium Filter 5g Iron, 5g Silver, Filer 10g Constantan
- Large Filter 10g Copper, 15g Steel, Filer 10g Electrum
- Players start the game with two Filters, a CO2 filter in the suit and a water filter in the Starting Gear.
- Players breathe out CO2 (just like in real life) and this may need to be considered when setting up a pressurized atmosphere where a helmet will not be worn.
- Arc Furnaces and Furnaces product waste products like pollutants or CO2 which will need to be scrubbed out of a pressurized base (assuming the Furnace is not already hooked up to a Pipe system)