From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Space Helmet)
|Created With||Fabricator; Tool Manufactory|
|Cost||2g Copper, 5g Gold|
|Max Pressure||202.65 kPa|
Paired with an EVA Suit, it provides a contained, portable, pressurized, breathable environment need for protection against the vacuum of space.
Your helmet must be worn with a suitable suit to function properly. Your helmet functions can be accessed by pressing the Number '1' key. This will bring up a panel showing the helmet's settings, as follows:
- Open / Close Mask - Open and close the glass visor of the helmet, venting or enclosing your suit atmosphere (Keyboard shortcut - I)
- Lock/Unlock Mask - Allow or prevent the opening of the visor (useful to avoid accidental opening)
- Light On / Off - Toggle the helmet's forward facing light on and off (Keyboard shortcut - L)
- Flush - Expels helmet's (and suit's) current atmosphere and replenishes from the air tank.
The helmet's light draws power from your suit Battery. If damaged, your helmet can be patched by holding Duct Tape in your right hand and holding the right mouse button. The colour of an (unworn) helmet can be changed using Spray Paint.
- Caution: An open helmet allows exposure to the conditions outside of the suit
- If you open the helmet in a contaminated, external environment (and lack Filters to process the contaminents), Flush the helmet
- It is theoreticlly possible to mix EVA Suit elements and Hardsuit elements, although this is relatively uncommon
- Damaged helmets can be recycled (assuming you have a new one to use!)