From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Pumpkins can be grown in hydroponics to yield 2 x Pumpkin Seeds at an early stage and 2 x Pumpkins when fully grown.
Plants need the following:
- Atmosphere: Minimum atmosphere pressure 7.7 kPa, with traces of CO2 (at least 0.1 mol) and under 1% Pollutant (X).
- Common plants consume CO₂ and produce O₂ at 0.072 mols per minute (0.0012 mol/tick)
- A mature plant won't take damage if it runs out of CO2
- Alien Mushroom, Mushroom, Darga Fern, Winterspawn, Hades Flower, Peace Lily, and Tropical Lily are exceptions.
- Temp: Minimum atmosphere temperature of 0C (293K) is required for growth, under 0C (273K) or over 50C (323K) the plants will die after 5 minutes.
- The ideal temperature range for maximum growth speed is between 20-30C
- Water: 5-60 Degree Celsius to avoid taking damage
- Plants require Water, but consume only ~0.043 mols per hour (0.0216)
- Light: either sunlight, or a Grow Light are required for plant growth. A mature plant won't die or take damage when in darkness.
- Optionally: you can increase yield or growth speed by adding fertilizer created in a Portable Composter or an Advanced Composter
|Time to fruiting||11 minutes in light|
|Edible By Chickens||No|
- Can not be partially consumed so a portion of nutrition potential is wasted if player is not completely starving.
- Can be used as an ingredient of pumpkin pie