A decorative flower that produces and consumes significantly more CO₂ and O₂ than other plants. Can be grown in hydroponics to yield 2 x Peace Lily when fully grown.
Provide water into piping and CO2 in atmosphere Min ~7.7Kpa. The plants will produce oxygen and heat which you will need to remove.
Plants need the following:
- Atmosphere: Minimum atmosphere pressure 7.7 kPa, with traces of CO2 (at least 0.1 mol) and under 1% Pollutant (X).
- Temp: Minimum atmosphere temperature of 0C (293K) is required for growth, under 0C (273K) or over 50C (323K) the plants will die after 5 minutes.
- The ideal temperature range for maximum growth speed is between 20-30C
- Water: 5-60 Degree Celsius to avoid taking damage
- Plants require Water, but consume only ~0.043 mols per hour (0.0216)
- Light: either sunlight, or a Grow Light are required for plant growth. A mature plant won't die or take damage when in darkness.
- Optionally: you can increase yield or growth speed by adding fertilizer created in a Portable Composter or an Advanced Composter
| Time to fruiting
|| 12 minutes in light
| Raw Nutrition
| Edible By Chickens
- Produces CO₂ and consumes O₂ at 0.12 mol/minute (0.0020 per tick), a 66% increase from basic plants.