From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Kit (Ice Crusher))
|Created With||Hydraulic Pipe Bender|
|Cost||3g Iron Ingot, 1g Gold Ingot, 1g Copper Ingot|
|Power Usage||10W standby + 40W crushing|
|Placed with||Kit (Ice Crusher)|
|Placed on||Small Grid|
This kit is used to crush ice into liquids and/or gases. The Ice Crusher has two outputs at the back, which can be connected to Pipes (yellow) and Liquid Pipe (blue) to extract the products. The top output is for Gas outputs, and the bottom output is for Liquids. Different kinds of Ice can be crushed:
- Ice (Water) produces liquid Water and Nitrogen gas (80% water, 20% nitrogen)
- Ice (Oxite) produces Oxygen and Nitrogen gas (90% Oxygen, 10% nitrogen)
- Ice (Volatiles) produces Hydrogen gas (100% Hydrogen)
Refilling Water Bottles Early Game
The ice crusher can be used to get drinkable water early on, by connecting it to a Water Bottle Filler using Liquid Pipe and piping the Nitrogen out with a pump or an Active Vent to avoid blocking the ice crusher. Note however that if done inside, this could lead to pressure accumulating over time, which could be dangerous if not eventually upgraded to a more robust gas handling system.
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with a Logic Writer, Batch Writer, or Integrated Circuit (IC10). The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Writer's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|Lock||Boolean||One(1) is locked, where as zero(0) is not locked|
|Power||Boolean||One(1) is on, where as zero (0) is off|
|On||Boolean||One(1) is on, where as zero (0) is off|
- It can be safely used in higher temperature environments if the ice is transferred instantly into the crusher from the mining belt.
- When using it for crushing Ice (Water), 20% Nitrogen gas is still produced, and care must be taken to avoid overpressurization over time.
- It is not insulated, so the gases and/or liquids it contains will equalize temperature with the environment.
- Must be kept turned on to release the liquids and/or gases it contains.