Filters are used to filter out gas from an input. Only gasses matching the filters type will pass through it.
All filters types cost the same and can be made in the Hydraulic Pipe Bender or Fabricator.
- Small filter lasts 2 hours.
- Medium filter lasts 10 hours.
- Large filter lasts 20 hours.
- Players start the game with three filters, two CO2 filters in the suit and a water filter in the Starting Gear.
- Players breathe out CO2 (just like in real life) and this may need to be considered when setting up a pressurized atmosphere where a helmet will not be worn.
- Arc Furnaces and Furnaces product waste products like pollutants or CO2 which will need to be scrubbed out of a pressurized base (assuming the Furnace is not already hooked up to a Pipe system)