From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Gold Powder)
|Created With||Reagent Processor|
|Cost||1g Coal per 10g, 5g Gold, Silver or Electrum per 1g.|
- Used to create monochrome tones for making Spray Paint in the Paint Mixer.
- Gold Powder is used in White.
- Carbon Powder and Silver Powder are used in Black.
- Silver Powder is used in Grey.
- For colorful tones, use Flowers/Coloring instead.
- In version 0.1.1567.7381, you can process 1 ingot of Gold or Silver to get 1g of the related Powder, circumventing the heavy cost (5g -> 1g) that would otherwise occur.