From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Canister)
|Created With||Hydraulic Pipe Bender, Fabricator|
|Max Pressure||10132.5 kPa|
Gas Canister is used to store gasses. The gasses can then be output at a rate of 101.325 kPa per tick. Over-pressurizing the canister will cause it to explode. The "standard pressure" when spawned is defined as 8106 kPa, or 80 Earth Atmospheres. The maximum pressure for a canister is 10.132 MPa, or 100 atmospheres. Its internal volume is 64 Litres.
To fill the canister, place it into a Gas Tank Storage unit connected to a pipe network carrying gas (equalising the pressure in the network and canister). It can also be refilled by inserting it into the striped area above of the Portable Tank.
When held in the hands or directly from the spacesuit, a canister can be opened, causing its contents to equalise with the atmosphere (or contents of a sealed room).
- EVA Suit and Hardsuit for Breathable Gas and Waste
- EVA Spacepack and Hardsuit Jetpack for Propulsion Gas
- Welder for Fuel
- Portable Generator for Fuel
- Portable Hydroponics for Water
- If you need higher presser (and thus higher capacity) canisters, consider using Gas Canister (Smart), which have visible display of tank pressure and a pressure capacity twice that of the standard Gas Canister.
- Default colour marking in Stationeers:
|Green|| N2 (Nitrogen)|
N2O (Nitrous Oxide)
|Grey|| CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)|
|Orange||Fuel (H2 66% + O2 34%)|
|Red||H2 (Hydrogen / Volatiles)|
|White|| O2 (Oxygen)|
Air (as defined in-game as O2 25% + N2 75%)
(Note: don't use O2/N2 mix in your suit, just use pure O2)
|Yellow||Stock colour after manufacturing (Empty)|
- Other common (player) colour markings in Stationeers:
|Black||X (Pollutant, replacing Grey)|
|Khaki|| Air (as defined in-game as O2 25% + N2 75%, replacing White)|
Air 20/80 (Earth Standard, less 1% Argon)
Nitrox 35/65 (alternate breathable mixture)
|Pink||Hydroponic Air (any breathable mix with also including >2% CO2)|
|Purple||Exhaust Gas (any High Pressure / Temperature mix including X and CO2)|
|Brown||Body-specific Atmospheric Gas|
|Yellow||Waste / Exhaled Gas (per default Waste Canister)|
- Note that Stationeers Gas Standards vary compared to those used on Earth, as listed on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottled_gas#Specific_gases