From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Kit (Sleeper))
|Cost||10g Iron, 2g Gold, 3g Copper|
|Placed with||Kit (Sleeper)|
|Placed on||Small Grid|
|Deconstructed with||Hand Drill|
|Item received||Kit (Sleeper)|
A Sleeper stops the hunger timer while inside. Once properly setup and maintained, allows for controlled sleep giving a safe place to log off. No surrounding atmosphere needed to operate, can go in with full suit and open visor to use.
Basic Setup Example
- Build the Filtration, put in oxygen filter so it throws out the rest
- On the output build a Gas Tank Storage or similar.
- And a Pressure Regulator to feed a constant pressure to the sleeper (27-100kpa).
- Passive Vent or similar to eject the co2 from the waste output.
- Wire it up.
- put your suit airtank in the system (will use 4000kpa from it to charge the pipes).
- Then turn on and jump in for a good nights rest.
This design works because the sleeper connector is bidirectional, and it needs a constant trickle of air flowing to draw out the co2 and clean it up.
Once you build larger systems you might want to feed the air at a proper temperature too, but fresh spawned characters have 20c oxygen tanks.