From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|Created With||Electronics Printer, Fabricator|
A Circuitboard (Airlock) can be used to automate the operation of an airlock separating a pressurized enviroment from a (near) vacuum. Guide (Airlock) Atmosphere to Vacuum provides additional information regarding the function, construction, and operation of airlock using a Circuitboard (Airlock).
- Its settings will refer to the pressurized environment as "interior" and the vacuum environment as "exterior".
- Its pressurization phase will stall if there is not enough gas available to the selected Active Vents to reach the set 101 Pa.
- Its depressurization phase will stall if a complete vacuum cannot be achieved within the Large Grid Volumes in which all selected Gas Sensors reside.
- When powered, all selected Portals and Active Vents will be locked, preventing their manual use even when power is subsequently denied.
- Supports multiple "interior" Active Vents
- Supports multiple Gas Sensors
- Does not supports additional Console Slaves
A powered Console equipped with a Circuitboard (Airlock) and will display the following user interface:
|Cancel Depressurize||Console button||Cancel depressurization and proceed to repressurization (Warning: Atmospheric loss may occur)|
|Cancel Pressurize||Console button||Cancel pressurization and opens door|
|Emergency Override||Console button||Unused|
|Cycle to Exterior||Console button||Begin airlock operations to allow access to Exterior environment|
|Cycle to Interior||Console button||Begin airlock operations to allow access to Interior environment|
|«Portal» EXTERNAL||Designates one portal to exterior environment|
|«Portal» INTERNAL||Designates one portal to interior environment|
|«Active Vent» VENT||Designates one or more Active Vents for interior atmosphere|
|«Gas Sensor» SENSOR||Designates one or more Gas Sensors for airlock pressure measurements|
|«Light» LIGHT||Designates one or more Lights to be activated only during airlock operation|
Circuitboard (Advanced Airlock)'s are manufactured using:
|Electronics Printer||#J Power, #g Ore 1, #g Ore 2|
|Fabricator||#J Power, #g Ore 1,##g Ore 2|