From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Kit (Airlock))
|Created With||Hydraulic Pipe Bender, Fabricator|
|Cost||20g Iron, 3g Copper|
The basic requirements of the airlock are:
- 2 Airlock doors
- 1 Console
- 1 Airlock circuit board
- 1 Sheet of glass
- 1 Gas pressure sensor (Sensor kit)
- 1 data disc to setup the console
- 1 Active vent
- 1 Passive vent (Placed in the pressurized area of your base)
- Enough pipes and wires to connect everything.
Basic Build Process
The general build process is as follows:
- Build frames and walls
- Place airlock doors with the wire connections facing inwards.
- Place console, active pressure vent and gas sensor (Sensor kit can have type adjusted with mouse wheel)
- Attention: the airlock will open as soon as the square in which the sensor resides has no air, depending on placement the airlock may open prematurely and vent the air that is left. One sensor per square works best.
- After placing console, insert airlock circuit board and place glass on top (have glass in active hand)
- Wire all power and data lines together and connect them to an active power supply.
- Both data and power wires for the airlocks will have to be connected.
- Connect pipes from active pressure vent through walls/frames to a passive pressure vent inside your base.
- Go to console (turn it on), put in the disk to start the configuration.
- Select the outer airlock door first, it's lights will turn red, click again to deselect if you got the wrong door, then select all the other components that make up the airlock: Inner Door, Gas Pressure Sensor, Active Vent. You can also select an optional flashing light, and slave the console to (receive commands from) another airlock console. Slaving is useful for really long airlocks, or for remote control of the airlock.
- Remove the disk.
- If there is an error the console screen will say so and the power light will flash yellow.
Note that the airlock may get stuck during the 'pressurizing' phase if there is not enough gas to reach 100kPa inside the airlock, you may click the yellow "Cancel Pressurization" button on the console to skip this step. You can click the cancel button through the windows of the airlock, or drill out the airlock door, if there is no-one inside a stuck airlock.
On the instruction to pressurise the airlock will attempt to pull gas from the passive vent and pressurize the airlock to 100kpa.
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|Open||Boolean||Opens the Airlock, when set to 1. Closes the it, when set to 0.|
|Lock||Boolean||Locks the Airlock, when set to 1. Unlocks it, when set to 0.|
|On||Boolean||Turns the Airlock on, when set to 1. Turns the Airlock off, when set to 0.|
These are all parameters, that can be read with a Logic Reader. The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Reader's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|Power||Boolean||Returns whether the Airlock is turned on and receives power. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Open||Boolean||Returns whether the Airlock is open. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Lock||Boolean||Returns whether the Airlock is locked. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|On||Boolean||Returns whether the Airlock is turned on. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|RequiredPower||Integer||Returns the current amount of power, required by the Airlock, in Watts.|