Kit (Logic Memory)
From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Logic Memory Unit
|Created With||Electronics Printer, Fabricator|
|Cost||1g Gold, 1g Copper|
- This little device can store numbers that can be compared, divided , greater than/less than and so much more!
- The memory unit is for mostly any logic system that has to deal with pressure , temperature, gas ratios ,and anything that has to do with numbers and needs a reaction to numbers (eg: Input1 :logic reader 235 kelvin| logic math less| input2: Memory :state 250| logic writer Input1: Math logic "state 1" Output: heaters| type: on)
- Using a Screwdriver you can turn two different "knobs" The big knobs control the number by the hundreds (eg: One big knob turn +100 to the "state") (remember + = Bigger - = smaller)
- The smaller knobs are for fine adjustment changing the state by ones (eg: 10 small knob turns = +10 "state")
- If you hold C and adjust with small knobs you can move round 1 digits decimals (eg: 1 left alt turn = +.1 to "state"
- Or you can use a Labeller on the button and enter the value directly from the keyboard.
- Temperature values in the logic systems are in Kelvin not Celsius
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with a Logic Writer, Batch Writer, or Integrated Circuit (IC10). The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Writer's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|