Kit (Logic Memory)
From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Logic Memory Unit
|Created With||Electronics Printer, Fabricator|
|Cost||1g Gold, 1g Copper|
- This little device can store numbers that can be compared, divided , greater than/less than and so much more!
- The memory unit is for mostly any logic system that has to deal with pressure , temperature, gas ratios ,and anything that has to do with numbers and needs a reaction to numbers (eg: Input1 :logic reader 235 kelvin| logic math less| input2: Memory :state 250| logic writer Input1: Math logic "state 1" Output: heaters| type: on)
- Using a Screwdriver you can turn two different "knobs" The big knobs control the number by the hundreds (eg: One big know turn +100 to the "state") (remember + = Bigger - = smaller)
- The smaller knobs are for fine adjustment changing the state by ones (eg: 10 small knob turns = +10 "state")
- If you hold left alt and adjust with small knobs you can move round 1 digits decimals (eg: 1 left alt turn = +.1 to "state"
- Temperature values in the logic systems are in Kelven not Celsius