Wheat can be grown in hydroponics to yield 2 x Wheat. Useful for creating Flour which is an ingredient for Cereal Bar, Muffin, Pumpkin Pie, and Bread Loaf
Plants need the following:
- Atmosphere: Minimum atmosphere pressure 7.7 kPa, with traces of CO2 (at least 0.1 mol) and under 1% Pollutant (X).
- Temp: Minimum atmosphere temperature of 20C (293K) is required for growth, under 15C (288K) or over 50C (323K) the plants will die.
- The ideal temperature range for maximum growth speed is between 30-40C
- Water: 5-60 Degree Celsius to avoid taking damage
- Plants require Water, but consume only ~0.02 mols per hour (0.0216)
- Light: either sunlight, or a Grow Light are required for plant growth. A mature plant won't die or take damage when in darkness.
- Optionally: you can increase yield or growth speed by adding fertilizer created in a Portable Composter or an Advanced Composter
| Time to fruiting
|| 8 minutes in light
| Raw Nutrition
| Edible By Chickens