From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Kit (Hydroponic Station) Hydroponic Station)
|Created With||Electronics Printer|
|Power Usage||100 W (Grow Lights On)|
|Placed with||Kit (Hydroponic Station)|
|Placed on||Small Grid|
|Deconstructed with||Hand Drill|
|Item received||Kit (Hydroponic Station)|
This item is used to grow crops, similar to the Hydroponic Tray, with the following differences
- It is slightly more expensive, but it comes with 4 grow slots, and takes up a 3x3 area.
- It includes a grow light which can grow all 4 crops without sunlight, but requires 100W of power when turned on.
- It can grow from seed plant to harvest: 2x wheat in about 6 minutes, 2x corn in about 11 minutes, 3x potato in about 8.5 minutes, 2x soybean in about 9 minutes, 2x fern in about 9 minutes
- It has a data output port (more details needed)
- It has the same yield as the other trays, augmented with UV light makes it very useful on Europa
Guide (Farming) provides additional info on how to setup farming with hydroponic station.
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with a Logic Writer, Batch Writer, or Integrated Circuit (IC10). The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Writer's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
These are all parameters, that can be read with a Logic Reader or a Slot Reader. The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Reader's "VAR" setting cycles through them. You cannot read ratios in IC2 chip (so far)
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|Power||Boolean||Return whether the UV light of the station is on. (1 for on, 0 for off)|
|Pressure *||Float||Pressure of the fluid alimenting the station.|
|Temperature *||Float||in kelvins. Temprature of the|
|RatioOxygen*||Float||Ratio of oxygen in the fluid alimenting the station.|
|Maximum||Integer||Value of 100.|
|Ratio||Float||Seems to be the ratio between the Setting and the Maxium. So 0.5|
|On||Boolean||Return whether the UV light of the station is on. (1 for on, 0 for off)|
|RequiredPower||Integer||In watts. 0 if the lamp is off, 100 if it's on.|
* The Pressure, Temperature and ratios parameters are measured from the fluid alimenting the station, not from the surrounding atmosphere.