Kit (Atmospherics) Filtration
From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|Placed with||Kit (Atmospherics)|
|Placed on||Small Grid|
|Deconstructed with||Hand Drill|
|Item received||Kit (Atmospherics)|
A Filtration unit is a powered Atmospheric processor used to filter specific gases from a mixture. Guide (Filtration) provides additional information regarding the function, construction, and operation of a Filtration unit.
- It has a manual power switch.
- It consumes 5W of Power per Tick when idle or active.
- It has a separate Power Port and Data Port.
- It has a pipe port (labelled "Input") for the gas mixture from which the designated gas(es) will be filtered.
- It has a pipe port (labelled "Filtered") for the designated gas(es) that have been filtered.
- It has a pipe port (labelled "Unfiltered") for any remaining unfiltered gases.
- It can filter up to 2 different gases at once by inserting two different filters.
A Filtration unit provides the following user interface:
|Filter (Right)||Slot||Port for a gas filter. If gas of the same type is present in the incoming mixture, it will be redirected out the "Filtered" pipe port.|
|Filter (Left)||Slot||Another Port for a gas filter that functions the same as its twin slot. May contain the same or a different filter.|
|On/Off||Switch||Switches Filtration unit between turned on or turned off.|
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with a Logic Writer, Batch Writer, or Integrated Circuit (IC10). The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Writer's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|On||Boolean||Powers on the Filtration unit on when set to 1. Powers off when set to 0.|
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|Power||Boolean||Returns whether the Filtration unit is turned on and receives power. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Error||Boolean||Returns whether the Filtration unit is flashing an error. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Lock||Boolean||Returns whether the Filtration unit is locked. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|On||Boolean||Returns whether the Filtration unit is turned on. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|RequiredPower||Integer||Returns the current amount of power in Watts required by the Filtration unit.|
|Quantity||Integer||Returns the current amount of Filter remaining. Slot 0 (Right), slot 1 (Left).|