Kit (Atmospherics) Electrolyzer
From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
|Placed with||Kit (Atmospherics)|
|Placed on||Small Grid|
|Deconstructed with||Hand Drill|
|Item received||Kit (Atmospherics)|
An Electrolyzer is a powered Atmospheric processor used to separate water (H2O) into H2 and O2. Guide (Electrolyzer) provides additional information regarding the function, construction, and operation of an Electrolyzer.
- It has a manual power switch.
- It consumes #W of Power per Tick when idle.
- It consumes a maximum of #kW of Power per Tick when active.
- It has a separate Power Port and Data Port.
- It has a pipe port (labelled "Input") for the water that will be electrolyzed.
- It has a pipe port (labelled "Output") for the produced H2 + O2 gas mixtured.
- It outputs a perfect Fuel mixture of 66.6% H2 + 33.3% O2.
An Electrolyzer provides the following user interface:
|On/Off||Switch||Switches Electrolyzer between turned on or turned off.|
Data Network Properties
These are all Data Network properties of this device.
These are all parameters, that can be written to with a Logic Writer, Batch Writer, or Integrated Circuit (IC10). The outputs are listed in the order a Logic Writer's "VAR" setting cycles through them.
|Parameter Name||Data Type||Description|
|Lock||Boolean||Locks the Electrolyzer when set to 1. Unlocks it when set to 0.|
|On||Boolean||Powers on the Electrolyzer on when set to 1. Powers off when set to 0.|
|Output Name||Data Type||Description|
|Power||Boolean||Returns whether the Electrolyzer is turned on and receives power. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Error||Boolean||Returns whether the Electrolyzer is flashing an error. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|Lock||Boolean||Returns whether the Electrolyzer is locked. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|On||Boolean||Returns whether the Electrolyzer is turned on. (0 for no, 1 for yes)|
|RequiredPower||Integer||Returns the current amount of power in Watts required by the Electrolyzer.|