Automated Arc Furnace
From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Automated arc furnace setup using logic chips
Author: JavaSkeptre / Avlonlxal / saneman#5971
This setup will allow your arc furnace to automatically activate itself when it accepts any input, and also when it outputs any ingot. We want the arc furnace to immediately activate once ore is put into the machine. We also want the arc furnace to keep activating if you have a chute buffer connected to the input of the arc furnace.
Note:You may use more or less cable coils depending on how you place your furnace and logic chips
- Any amount of Chutes
Steps to placing the setup
- Place Arc Furnace in convenient location.
- Place 2 Kit (Logic I/O) chips as the "Slot Reader" version. (scroll wheel option)
- Place 2 Kit (Logic I/O) chips as the "Logic Writer" version. (scroll wheel option)
- Connect all logic chips with Cable coils. Be sure to include a power source.
- Slot Reader 1 should be set to read "Import" and "Occupied" from the Arc Furnace.
- Slot Reader 2 should be set to read "Export" and "Occupied" from the Arc Furnace.
- Logic Writer 1 will read "Slot Reader 1", have it write to the Arc Furnace, and have it Activate.
- Logic Writer 2 will read "Slot Reader 2", have it write to the Arc Furnace, and have it Activate.
Note: When adding chutes near the arc furnace, be sure to have it turned on as the chutes can cover it up and not allow you to toggle it later