From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Note: Stationeering has up-to-date patch notes.
- Fixed disappear wilted plant when reloaded.
- Added Third person camera, Can be activated with mouse wheel.
- Added docking port prefabs and animations
- Fixed SolidFuelGenerator max sound distance set to correct (much lower) value.
- Fixed collider for Composite Cladding Spherical Corner not being referenced correctly.
- Fixed wheat wriggling. Had the wrong shader applied to the material
- Fixed missing stars. The stars had been removed from the scene for some reason, they just needed adding back in.
- Fixed value not set on wall cooler construction kit preventing them from being placed.
- Fixed Server now synchronizes game mode with clients, so if modified manually in the save this change should now correctly propagate to clients.
- Fixed issue where machine inventories were not displaying portions of their contents correctly.
- Fixed NRE when player respawned while building mode.
- Fixed various visual issues with new Wall devices (Cooler, Heater, Lights).
- Fixed bug with some recipes not recognizing the correct list of ingredients due to small floating point precision errors.
- Replaced models for WallCooler, WallHeater and WallLights.
- Fixed stuttering sounds of object on Mars.
- Fixed MaxVoltage value on 5-way Heavy Power Cable Junction. Was 50k instead of 100k.
- Fixed dedicated server could play some kind of client sounds.
- Fixed 5-way heavy cables de-spawn on game reload
- Fixed Missing cladding type now appears in the construction kit as an available option.
- Regenerated blueprints for cladding that had some graphical artefacts.
- Fixed collision box size for several cladding types.
- Added missing mirrored variant of long angled corner cladding.
- Added vertex shader to plants for slight movement
- Fixed console screen interactions flickering when moving quickly. Console buttons should now be able to be selected correctly on fast moving motherships.
- Fixed wilted plants being deleted immediately.
- Added 12 variants of cladding, a paintable, largely cosmetic outer layer for your base. Blocks sunlight but not atmosphere. Grouped into Angled, Cylindrical, Spherical and Rounded options. Deconstructed using the Angle Grinder. ItemKitCompositeCladding craftable in the Fabricator or Autolathe for 1 Iron per kit.
- Fixed bug where Iron Wall Kits were twice as expensive to manufacture in the Fabricator vs the Autolathe.
- Fixed collider issue on new CornerCut frame piece.
- Added Flags. Small, paintable objects that remain visible for 2x the distance of frames, to make it easier to mark the way back to base in case your tracker runs out of power. Craftable in the Tool Manufacturer and available in one of your starting crates.
- Fixed stars not appearing if switching from a mars map during the day to a moon or space map.
- Fixed bug where some actions would not be performed correctly if using SecondaryAction mapped to a key rather than a mouse button.
- First pass on dock for motherships - they work as airlocks currently except that if an airlock is on a mothership and gets close to a non-mothership airlock then it will auto align itself and move it to the docking position. This is probably not final behaviour.
- Added Corner Cut version of steel frames, the the last missing variant for the existing cosmetic frame corner options.
- Added new Skybox elements - Now there's stars and they move with the sun
- Fixed bug where the quantity of food consumed would be removed from the item twice, resulting in consuming a full item rewarding no nutrition.
- Fixed issue with plants showing all growth states at once in storage or when dropped in world.
- Fixed Issue using chutes with Furnaces, Simple Fabricators and Stackers occasionally causing them to get jammed due to incorrect execution order. [Credit: Kamuchi]
- Fixed Issue where machines could occasionally output incorrectly sized stacks due to a rounding error. [Credit: Risu]
- Fixed Issue with slots on some objects not being occluded based on range correctly. [Credit: Risu]
- Fixed missing burnt cable reference for Heavy Cable 5-Way Junction.
- Added localization key for Burnt Heavy Cable 5-Way Junction.
- fixed spelling of pipe analyser
- Removed unused intro vidoes
- Re-enabled flagging of items as out of bounds
- Fixed Rocket Engines gauge needle rotating around the wrong axis. Needles on the rocket engine gauge should no longer rotate into it's face.
- Added missing normal and heavy cable variants (4-way and 5-way corners).
- Cable variant construction list order is now shared across both cable types.
- Fixed some inconsistencies around cable configuration and rotation restrictions.
- Fixed performance problem with ConsoleDebug - added an additional check before setting _fadingOut to true as it was always being set back to true.
- Fixed frame drop caused by garbage created by SolarPanel.
- Fixed Network Analyser now reports correct power usage values including draw from heating or battery charging etc. rather than just the base usage of the device itself.
- Fixed issue couldn't load broken save file caused by same reference ID of object.
- Added Manufacturing machines current recipe and job progress now persist through save/load.
- Fixed problem where stackers would occasionally back up by changing their order of execution.
- Fixed Skeletons will no longer decompose if flagged as Indestructible.
- Fixed Removed superfluous raycast on solar panels.
- Fixed issue calculating correct nutrition values to give from eating items.
- Fixed issue where consuming a whole piece of food at once would reward no nutrition.
- Added power used by individual devices to network analyser display in place of the 'Powered' message.
- Fixed Milk to now work with food consumption changes.
- Modified food consumption based on player feedback. Each item now provides a set quantity of calories, and can be consumed in as small or large increments as you like, based on how long you hold down the SecondaryAction button. You can no longer consume food beyond 100%. Different foods contain varied amounts of calories and can be consumed at varying speeds, very roughly balanced around ingredients and complexity of production (likely to change).
- Fixed power usage value of reversed stacker so it uses as much as the default version.
- Fixed issue where clients would have issues joining dedicated servers running the Mars map.
- Fixed over stacking plants when harvesting, now they drop in the world instead
- Added random rotation to plants when they are plated
- Fixed issue with Disable Particles on Menu checkbox behaviour being inverted and not applying correctly on load.
- Fixed issue where manually entering a decimal value on a settings slider would result in an error.
- Fixed another couple of instances where sounds had incorrect MaxDistance values set and as a result could be heard much further away than intended.
- Fixed a bug with room data was not cleaned up when session ended.
- Fixed an issue atmosphere would exit when deleting Sleeper.
- Fixed bug with Scrubber not venting air when set to Open due to exceeded pressure error state. Now will vent even when completely full, if the lever is open.
- Added Portable Solar. When placed outside of inventory, the panels will open. A battery can be placed inside, and available sunlight will be used to slowly charge the battery. Can be constructed using the Electronics Printer, using similar resources to the large solar panel.
- Added Heavy Cable variant for 4-way corner piece. Constructable from Heavy Cable Coil.
- Changed heavy cable to models which were more distinct and fitting with aesthetic of the game.
- Added 3-way corner heavy cable model, in line with normal cable coil corner.
- Fixed out of focus main menu
- Added DOF to be removed when enabling menu lite option
- Fix construction cursor flickering when building walls and windows.
- Added Soy Oil that can be produced in the Reagent Processor from Soy Beans.
- Added Fries that can be made in the microwave using a Potato and a small quantity of Soy Oil. Provides a lot of calories.
- Added Baked Potato recipe. One potato can now be turned into a baked potato in the microwave, for more nutrition.
- Changed Portable Scrubber. Now will suck in all atmosphere when no filter is installed. Also added a level, when open, the internal atmosphere of the scrubber will be ejected into the world. This makes the scrubber more useful for different functions, such as clearing all of an atmosphere from a room on a planet.
- Added an option in misc settings to enable a bare bones menu with no particles
- Fixed issue with on/off sounds on Wall Heaters/Coolers MaxDistance setting, meaning they were always playing at full volume no matter where the player was in relation to them. Let us know if you notice any other objects behaving in a similar way.
- Fixed Clients joining servers with custom global atmosphere. Client now receives the global gas mix during the joining phase
- Fixed items and structures occluding when moving too fast. Things no longer flicker on and off when moving quickly on a mothership.
- Fixed self collision for all things in thing Awake
- Fixed construction tooltip while building on moving mothership
- Fixed motherships velocity is now correctly clamped. This value will probably change but it's set to the same as the player for now.
- Fixed motherships constantly pitching/yawing before snapping back to upright after collision.
- Fixed being unable to build on mothership while it's moving. Still some problems when the ship is rotating that need fixing.
- Fixed tooltips jittering on motherships.
- Fixed Active Vent missing box collider so could not be deconstructed. Now has correct collider.
- Fixed dynamic scrubbers not working in global atmospheres. Dynamic Scrubbers should now be able filter and trap gasses from global (e.g. Martian) atmospheres.
- Reverted global atmosphere per AtmosphericsController back to a single global atmosphere
- Fixed most interactions on moving motherships - Now using the interpolated RigidBody position with the camera offset added. Camera position wont work properly while the player is moving
- Added sun fading out at night time to reduce the occurrences of seeing the sun through the terrain and the terrain not casting shadows on objects
- Fixed HandleCollision doing excessive work - HandleCollisionsWith was being called multiple times on each structure and was doing it for each other structure. Removed pointless checks and added a magnitude distance check using the bounds of both objects to see if they could potentially be touching.
- Fixed items jittering when being pushed by a mothership. When their grid controller is changed to a mothership interpolation is enabled.
- Fixed issue where Asteroids in space were not visible after loading from save.
- Changed Active Vent model to new model, in line with other atmospheric item changes.
- Added first pass of new New World Menu including custom world settings screen. Customizing some settings not yet supported, so consider it a work-in-progress for now.
- Fixed motherships using the main global atmosphere to using their own copy - still more work to be done on the mothership AtmosControl
- Fixed Tanks dynamic tanks in tank connectors colliding with motherships affecting the motherships movement
- Made Mothership be affected by Gravity
- Fixed NRE when fail to join server.
- Added new localization strings for Workshop page
- Fixed creative mode setting not applying correctly from map presets.
- Fixed broken scene reference to Speech Recognizer.
- Changed Mars temperature to -60
- Fixed issue where world settings were not being properly initialized if you started a second game without restarting the client.
- Fixed issue where world name was not being set correctly when loading a game.
- Disabled custom world parameters temporarily while a couple of server issues get resolved.
- Changed automatically assigned tags for workshop saved game submissions.
- Fixed stuttering introduced in 5919 by reverting some bad logic in WorldManager
- Fixed error when pressing the create world button without selecting an option. It now defaults to the moon world if no button was selected
- Fixed hunger no longer applies to characters inside a sleeper.
- Fixed holes in terrain caused by registering with incorrect neighbours
- Fixed incorrect mars atmosphere composition
- Fixed items falling through terrain when loading a saved game caused by terrain not loading in properly around things
- Added World Settings are now saved out when the world is in worldsettings.xml. When loading a game, if this file is not found it will fall back to the old method/presets.
- Moved world settings to XML. All world settings are now exposed in XML. This allows for adding custom world types and exposing the settings in game
- Added custom world generation parameters. It is now possible to define your own world terrain generation via XML
- Improved speed of terrain generation significantly through micro optimisations and removing unnecessary bounds checking when setting voxel.
- Fixed NRE by checking that CurrentBuildState is set before attempting to access its renderer.
- Fixed will now display default image if no mod preview image is provided.
- Replaced Passive Vent model with new model.
- Fixed cast bar getting stuck when consuming cereal bars too quickly.
- Fixed airlocks leaking atmosphere when internal doors are open. 1x1 rooms should no longer leak atmosphere.
- Missing material for baked potatoes.
- Fixed ore smelting gas always being output into world atmosphere. Now smelting gases in furnaces should output into connected pipe network again instead of world atmosphere.
- Added egg carton recipe for the fabricator
- Added Baked Potato.
- Fixed ice not melting in vacuum. Ice now melts either if it is in a warm enough atmosphere, or if it's in sunlight and not in a cold atmosphere - including vacuum.
- Fixed Open Workshop button on Workshop page to correctly take you to the page for the currently selected mod rather than the Stationeers workshop.
- Fixed bug where smelting would calculate the resulting gas mixture cumulatively for stacks of ore, resulting in huge quantities of gas being produced. [credit: Risu]
- Fixed water spreading. Water was not spreading after the global atmos update but has now been reintroduced and made to work with the global atmosphere system
- Fixed labeller cancel button not doing anything.
- Fixed Stairs being able to be built on top of eachother/other things - Stairs was overriding a wrapper method that wasn't being called wrapper method removed and override corrected
- Added an egg carton to the starting crate.
- Fixed DynamicGPR colliding with player when in an inventory slot - The item was tagged as "CollidersAlwaysVisible", should have been untagged
- Added Potatoes to starter crate.
- Fixed bug where status icons would not refresh properly when loading into a game where they should be visible.
- Removed buggy bedrock texture - the bedrock level is not making it's way to the shader correctly. This data is already being reworked in a coming update.
- Added decay state for chickens. Chicken corpses now disappear after a minute.
- Added new Hydroponics Tray model.
- Fixed accessing WorldAtmospheres adding a lock to GetAtmosphereLocal when accessing from outside the manager thread and redirecting all reading of WorldAtmosphere through GetAtmosphereLocal
- Added warning for waste tank when it is broken, and therefore will leak air.
- Added warning indicators and voice notification for Waste Tank. Now will disable warning when caution and critical, for either no waste tank existing, or over pressure. This helps avoid embarrassing instances where you have too much pressure in your waste tank and it explodes.
- Added Ore Scanning. An item can be made called a "Ground Penetrating Radar". When activated, it scans the surrounding area. Using a Ore Scanner Cartridge in your tablet will allow you to view the scanned data. These items can be built on the Electronics Printer. This will help you locate different kinds of ores without having to directly mine. Different types of ores have different colors on the scan results.
- Added voice notifications for Helmet Closed, and Helmet Opened. This will help avoid those embarrassing situations where you die because you pressed I and vented your breathing atmosphere into space, but didn't realize it was because your helmet was open.
- Fixed sounds of nearby structures in vacuum popping in and out while you're in a pressured room. Should no longer hear phantom sounds from machines in vacuum.
- Fixed radiators not working in vacuum. Radiators should now begin radiating heat again on the moon.
- Added new filter options in Join World menu. Incompatible versions are now hidden by default, along with options to hide password protected and empty servers. Other improvements have also been added to stop it from locking up while refreshing the server list.
- Tweaked some values for the quest panel in the tutorial. This should be a bit easier to read now.
- Fixed power connector not able to have portable generator wrenched onto it. Now can correctly wrench a portable generator to a power connector, to get generated power from it. Credit to Risu on Discord for solution.
- Fixed unable to change dynamic air conditioner's mode while wrenched onto tank connectors.
- Fixed duplicate atmosphere error causing atmospheric controller to crash
- Fixed null error on atmospheric things when entering rooms with no Atmosphere
- Fixed Soybeans never maturing and becoming harvestable.
- Added Hunger Rate to settings screen (temporarily). Allows you to scale how fast your character gets hungry by 0-4x. Not yet available for dedicated servers.
- Fixed ScreenFilter not clearing when loading mod data, preventing loading data more than once per launch.
- Added Mods now reload whenever you leave the workshop menu, allowing changes to be applied without relaunching the game.
- Fixed bug where large batteries in the mining drill were rotated in a way that meant you couldn't see their charge level.
- Added first pass of gas generator. Provides power from the gas combusted inside.
- Updated Hunger status icons
- Fixed NRE in dedicated server when stop server and press ESC button.
- Fixed some duplicate initializations when starting a new world
- Removed some unused ore game objects from WorldManager Prefab
- Removed old code for changing material on ores that was no longer needed
- Fixed data disk slots incorrectly oriented on StructureComputer. DataDisks placed in a computer should now be rotated correctly. (Thanks Risu!)
- Fixed bug with APCs drawing more power than needed if charging nearly-full batteries. APC power draw now takes into account battery charge.
- First pass on global atmosphere system
- Fixed NRE in tracker on dedicated server
- Fixed issue where client didn't play WeldingTorch and MiningDrill sound when they activated.
- Added tag support for Steam Workshop mods.
- Fixed bug with some operating systems where the game couldn't determine voice control compatibility.
- Fixed bug where starting condition selection dropdown box could get into an infinite loop.
- Fix sync problem in out of sight objects. Client caches things information within 60m. When a thing is interpolating while in and out 60m, it can stunk if there is an obstacle between 2 positions. And it's properly tracking player who is out of 60m.
- Fixed non-latin languages not working on signs and pipe labels. Signs and labels should now show non-latin text correctly if the right game language is selected.
- Fixed missing nutrition warning voice messages and missing heath icons.
- Added Potato as growable (and edible) plant. Currently same growth stats as the wheat.
- Fixed Chutes ejecting contents during load. When a world was loaded chute contents (and possibly manufacturing devices as well) would eject their contents. Now they will continue to loop correctly. Note: this will only work with saves from now on. Old saves with items in chutes will eject their contents until they are resaved.
- Added cereal bars to your uniform slots in case you're starting a new multiplayer game with lots of players.
- Fixed issue where workshop mods would not be tagged as such if they were disabled.
- Updated readme and comment in ExampleMod.zip.
- Loading now skips items saved with invalid locations.
- Enabled Workshop Menu.
- Added ExampleMod.zip to the StreamingAssets folder. See the readme.txt contained within for basic instructions on current mod support.
- Fixed saves loaded with dead characters were not given the option to respawn. Now the respawn dialogue correctly loads when player loads their game.
- Increased calorie storage for humans. A full stomach will last over one hour of playtime.
- Added Corn calorie value. Now corn will provide a small amount of calories when eaten.
- Increased Muffin calorie value. Only two bites of a muffin will provide full calorie storage for a player.
- Added new status icons for Hunger and Heath. Full, low, and critical food and health indicators appear and also include their current values.
- Fixed Damage states not being serialized. Now damage values for all things are included in save file and are correctly deserialized when loaded.
- Fixed total damage for entities incorrectly using body oxygen damage state when should use the brains oxygen damage state.
- Added milk, muffin, cereal bar, egg, and wheat as edible types. These can be eaten using secondary action, or force feed to another human using primary action.
- Fixed UnauthorizedAccessException when starting dedicated server in different path. It's caused by wrong initialization orders. You can run it in any path.
- Fixed bug where resetting controls to defaults was not saving the new keys correctly.
- Fixed wrong recipe index when server and client have different language settings. It's fixed in Autolathe, ElectronicsPrinter, HydraulicPipeBender, ToolManufactory, ScreenConstructionJob, ScreenFilter.
- Fixed issue where new implementation of starting equipment did not include Duct Tape.
- Added first pass of Hunger and Nutrition. If nutrition drops too low, player starts taking Starvation damage. Eat muffins or cereal bars to increase nutrition. More updates to follow with the new survival mechanics.
- Fixed issue where any progress panel displayed after the first would have no background.
- Updated upload progress prompt
- Fixed gas canisters disappearing when blown up. Canisters now remain in the world, in a blown up state.
- Fixed Game Settings heading in settings page not having a localized key.
- Changed StartingCrates definition to be generic for DynamicThings. Now includes definitions for AirConditioner and Scrubber.
- Added support for custom name and custom color in InventoryData and DynamicThingData, used with the ConditionData custom starting condition systems.
- Changed initial spawn items. Now air conditioner, scrubber, and beacon spawn with fully charged battery cells.
- Changed Starting Inventory and Starting Crates to be combined as a Starting Condition type. Different Starting Conditions can be loaded and, for now, appear as options in the Gameplay settings menu. This will be expanded to affect only new worlds, but for now, will affect any world running on the host. These can be made as mods.
- Updated Portuguese and Spanish localization files
- Fixed Players now start with the correct number of Iron Frames.
- Fixed Disconnecting from a game (or getting disconnected from a game) now closes any prompt that is up on screen.
- Fixed NRE when respawning
- Fixed NRE when sending player state while disconnecting.
- Fixed starting equipment now gives you the correct number of cables.
- Reduced memory usages and connecting time. Client receives chunks data around own player when connecting. Explored chunks are cashed on client. It will be reset when you connecting. Server(host player, dedicated server) has all players' explored chunks.
- Updated Simplified Chinese localization
- Added XML game data for player starting inventory. The StartingInventory game data list from XML contains references for what all players will have as starting inventory. This allows servers to run custom starting inventories for players. This is currently a global value, but will be subject to change to support scenarios in future.
- Added Skeleton's Ragdoll
- Fixed frames and other items spontaneously combusting when it shouldn't.
- Added Starting Crate data to XML. Basic starting crate data will now be configurable based on data contained in the StreamingAssets/Data XML file contents. This might be shifted into scenario data XML classes in later updates however so is subject to change.
- Added ReagentProcessor recipes to XML data format. Currently takes input prefab and output prefab. System to be extended to include quantity calculations in future.
- Added duplicate recipe check to Autolathe, ElectronicsPrinter and PipeBender for recipe mod support.
- Moved map upload progress bar to it's own window so more workshop functionality from map publishing can be used for mods.
- Added Japanese localization files
- Updated German, Spanish and Traditional Chinese localization files
- Fixed Atmospherics error when picking atmosphere to emit visualizer particle from.
- Fixed Large Gas Tank exceeding current maximum small grid allocation. Old max was 200 small grids, new max is 800 small grids.
- Added large tank, requiring 5x regular tank kits. Takes up 8 grid squares (vs 1) and has a volume of 50000 (vs 6000).
- Significantly improved terrain generation by splitting terrain features in to regions. Each voxel now only samples from close regions.
- Fixed NullReferenceException in updating grid information.
- Removed some unused calculations from the water shader
- Fixed the water connectivity calculations for the water VisualizerExtents
- Fixed water not dissipating in vacuum
- Improved connecting time and added sync data progress. You might miss to progress it because small size of network messages are combined up to 100 messages.
- Fixed Steam AuthTicket Exception. When it happens, game will proceed to join. You'd better to restart game. It already lost steam connection.
- Updated New World menu thumbnails
- Upgraded Gas Display Circuitboard to connect to Gas Tank Storage. Gas Display now shows temperature and pressure of gas canisters stored in Gas Tank Storage.
- Added logic support to GasTankStorage. GasTankStorage now exposes it's held gas tank's atmosphere data (pressure, temperature etc) on the logic network.
- Updated German, Spanish and Traditional Chinese localization files.
- Fixed wall heaters not drawing enough power. Wall heaters now draw 1005w of power when working.
- Fixed gas display displaying wrong values when it exceeded 999. Now updates the unity under the value to be correct.
- Fixed Atmos leaking bug
- Added support for localizing unmined mineral names.
- Fixed Player's weird movement when you unconsious or dead.
- Deleted invisible body on decay and respawn (if decayed)
- Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException when you create Moon and then create Space. One of necessary variable wasn't initialized when switch world.
- removed water visualizer when using openGL
- removed water visualizer when using DX9 due to lack of compute shader support
- added a fallback for the terrain shader to the standard shader for dx9
- Updated Korean and German language files
- Added OpenGLCore to Graphics APIs for someone who has crash in related to video car and driver. It can be enabled with -force-glcore parameter.
- Added support for Japanese translation.
- Added support for Korean translation.
- Fixed broken atmosphere on game client. It usually happened before sync dropped item, tried to update atmosphere in multiplay. It broke atmospheres of all items. Now that, it shouldn't be broken in any case.
- Fixed floating point numbers log spam. It happened when infinite floating numbers set in rotation of Inverse Kinematics. Now it doesn't use wrong value in rotation.
- Replaced Gas Tank Storage model. Same dimensions. Also has a data port, so you can read values from it using the logic system.
- Fixed Air Conditioner operation flawed. Community provided new coded solution. Credit to Illiux who did math for heat-pump, ???Zaneo for providing advice for direction, and Dimitri for the actual code. Heat-pump calculates per tick power cost of energy transfer when heating and cooling. Additionally energy from pump work is added to waste or output, because of this heating cost a bit less then cooling. Cost of energy transfer and amount of additional energy added is calculated using Coefficient of Performance?.
- Added support for Simplified Chinese. Along with Simplified Chinese translation files.
- Fixed unreadable tips on loading screen when using a CJK font.
- Fixed dialog boxes showing squares in some languages.
- Updated German, Spanish and Traditional Chinese translation files.
- Added support for kick and ban messages for servers hosted via dedicated server or full client.
- Fixed tablets not working when loading with them in player inventory. They were not being correctly initialized on player locality change. Now they will correctly reinitialize when a player takes control of a entity.
- Added Fixed Beacon. This is a placeable structure that requires 300W of power, but broadcasts its location. This can be accessed via the Tracker Cartridge, just like normal beacons. It can be built using the Electrical Printer.
- Fixed connection problem when there are hundreds of linked devices including Logic reader/writer, filter, Circuitboard, LogicMotherboard. It didn't check message buffers size when sending sync data. It usually stuck in applying chunks data 90%-100%. You can join server that it was fixed.
- Fixed Join World button is disabled when player returns join menu from game.
- Fixed Inactive ServerListItem Animators being called when disabled. causing lag on player load
- Eyes should now correctly close when you die
- Fixed writing decimals to logic memory unit from logic computers
- Added Traditional Chinese localization.
- Added more missing strings for localization including the Change Appearance screen.
- Fixed missing EntryTools for Chair, Turret and engines.
- Fixed truncate chatting text when it's full. It will scroll properly.
- Fixed items being invisible when viewing your own dead body after re-spawning
- Fixed error when disabling shadows on re-spawn
- Added skeleton despawning after 60 seconds.
- Fixed re-spawn while in decayed State(wasn't working at all)
- Fixed some dropped items being invisible(because they were still on the wrong layer)
- Removed all shadows of dead players
- Avoided possible divide by zero in cell charger. (Thanks Risu!)
- Fixed ores not appearing on load for play host players
- Updated localization files for German, Russian, Spanish and French
- Fixed NRE in CameraCollisionHandler. It failed to join server on a certain pc because of delay to initial camera. It makes you join server properly.
- Fixed battery charger distributing power to charged batteries. Now the charger only adds charge to batteries that aren't full. (Thanks Risu!)
- Fixed skeletons turning into Ghost Rider. Skeletons can no longer be set on fire. (thanks FlashDim!)
- Fixed healpill not healing lung damage.
- Respawn player on join if dead. Prevents situation where player disconnects while dead, and unable to respawn afterwards.
- Fixed invisible favorite server list on join menu.
- Fixed respawn button disconnecting you instead.
- Fixed airlocks not cycling properly on dedicated servers
- Fixed respawning beside old body instead of spawn point.
- Improved UI flow when revived before respawning.
- Fixed issue of being unable to be killed after having been revived once.
- Fixed respawning from the respawn menu after someone revived you
- Added respawn prompt localized text values.
- Fixed helmet not visible on old body after respawn.
- HealPill should now correctly heal burn damage
- Added bindip command which binds specific IP on dedicated server when it has multiple IPs. It's available only on IPv4. Usage : rocketstation_DedicatedServer .exe -bindip=192.168.1.78
- Fixed error in English localized text entry.
- Updated Spanish translations. [credit: socramazibi]
- Added more localized labels for server detail window and skeletons.
- Tweaked the Join World menu server browser.
- Re-Fixed spawning in wrong position
- Added translucency to ice ores and silicon
- Fixed object reference error with chute bin.
- Added some more localized versions of button and placeholder text fields on the save and join world menus.
- Fixed Camera being moveable when Dead
- Decay Stage added to Human. 3 minutes after dying you will now drop all items and turn into Skeleton. Skeletons represent a dead player who has no chance of being revived.
- Organ death now results in major Brute damage to player (Any organ failure will put you into Dead state)
- Fixed bug with Brute damage not being able to decrease if it was at cap
- Fixed spawning in wrong position (fixes wrong tutorial spawn position and fixes falling through terrain)
- Fixed small items falling through terrain when moving Fast
- Fixed NRE when Logic Displays attempted to render a character they didn't have a mesh for.
- Fixed voxels sometimes losing density on loading world.
- Disabled Workshop button while mod UI is implemented.
- Reduced loading time and optimized memory usage on host player.Removed unnecessary sequences when loading.
- Deleted nav mesh properly when leaving game.It caused freezing. It's faster than before.
- Optimized memory allocations. Unity GC(garbage collector) runs more often and unloaded unused assets to reduce memory usage. There is no chance to run GC on persistent dedicated server yet. We will do it soon.
- Fixed InvalidOperationException: Steamworks is not initialized. Modifed not to throw exception while updating steam stats
- Fixed could not see other languages on chatting panel.
- Added respawn mechanic. Game will now ask if you want to respawn or exit to menu on death.
- Added extra visual feedback on key binding screen, and a prompt if you attempt to bind actions to mouse buttons.
- Fixed Bug where game would attempt to auto-save during Tutorial.
- Fixed wrong player count on dedicated server. Players could connect to dedicated server upto max player count - 1. It was fixed upto max player count.
- Disabled WaterVisualizer on dedicated server. It's a visualizer only on client.
- Fixed LED Displays were displaying their values offset when they were placed in certain orientations. Now values will be correctly centered in all orientations.
- Fixed some devices were adding energy from power usage to atmospheres that had only a small quantity of moles. For now, most devices will stop heating the atmosphere if it is below the Armstrong Limit (6kPa). In future, this will probably be lowered, as it is not realistic, but this will help with flash fires caused during decompression.
- Fixed Air Conditioner not being able to be powered on. Now AC can be powered on correctly, it will not draw power through it's data network, and it will close itself when turned off or looses power.
- Fixed bug with flood fill room generation generating junk values. Previous fix caused the junk rooms to return. When you would mine a voxel, this would cause an attempt at room generation. If all faces were closed, it would succeed and create a tiny one-grid room. Now this is checked for and prevented. Existing rooms will not be removed by this change, this only affects new rooms. Junk rooms are unlikely to have much ill effect but might cause gravity issues for the space world.
- Fixed Air Conditioner double used power when heating. Now AC applies its passive energy use, and retains its active energy use to apply during power tick. Reported by Zaneo via email/discord.
- Lowered view distance for Wall Lights, as their increased lighting distance was causing signficant frame drop.
- Fixed cannot spraypaint pipe analyser. Now can be painted just like other devices and objects. Reported by Lizza on steam.
- Fixed ices would melt when in subzero temperature even when in direct sunlight. Now ices will not melt, even if direct sunlight, if they are below freezing point. Reported by [BS] Fridge Lord on steam forums.
- Fixed painted LED not changing color variable. This meant if you manually painted an LED, it would not change its color variable and would load with the default color (0). Now the color state is changed.
- Added support for localized text to most alert and prompt popups.
- Fixed Logic Motherboard missing a lot of functionality that were added to the Logic Units. This has now been unified with the logic units, so assessments available on one should also be on the other.
- Fixed Construction Kits were not displaying an error message when there was not enough in the kit to build the current cursor device. Now correctly states that not enough is in the kit, and shows the cursor as red.
- Fixed some missing strings for other languages.
- Removed old LED Medium and Large displays. These will no longer appear in your game, and you will need to place new ones. Small displays placements are unchanged.
- Replaced Mode change for LED light and display color, instead of using "Mode" setting you now use "Color" setting.
- Added functionality on LED Display for different display modes. Current number (default), percent (input a ratio, i.e. 1 == 100%, 0 == 0%), and power (in watts).
- Added new LED Displays. They can handle alphanumeric and special characters much better than previously, and will be updated with new functionality in the coming weeks. New LED displays have a standardized button and input placement, for easier use.
- Fixed bug with display formatting for units. Negative values were sometimes considered "micro" units and were formatted incorrectly.
- Unified Logic Motherboard and Logic Unit value setting.
- Changed wall light distance setting from 4m to 7m. Now will provide light across a larger area, as requested by the community.
- Fixed Large Tank and other internal atmosphere devices (such as the sleeper) only mix to meet pressure, they dont mix the energy and contents states. Now they completely mix with connected atmospheres.
- Fixed Light Occlusion and Atmosphere world position updates not occurring on dedicated servers. Caused light issues for dedicated server logic systems and growing plants and solar heating of atmospheres.
- Updated community provided Russian translations.
- Fixed atmospheric loss due to ungenerated room cells. Rooms were not being correctly generated in some instances, such as below floor grates when there was voxels below. This caused the atmospherics system to consider below the grates as a vacuum and ablate the atmosphere dramatically, causing loss. Note: this will only affect NEW room generation! To force new room generation, lift up wall tiles and room generation will be forced for the grids above and below that wall piece. This was also the cause of zero gravity bugs in creative stations.
- Added Idle logic readable to Arc Furnace. Will report 1 when nothing imported, and nothing being exported. Useful for making automated arc furnace systems.
- Added Logic Dial. A dial with a configurable min/max and when dial is moved changes the value. Reports both its raw value, or the ratio compared to its max. The maximum value on the dial is the Mode.
- Added Logic Readers can read from other logic readers. Useful if you want to pass values simply between separated networks without extra writers.
- Fixed atmospheric devices were able to be set to unlimited values using logic units. Now they will clamp assigned values to maximum and minimum.
- Fixed Microwave not informing player that recipe not continuing due to no power. Now tells player in tooltip that the device does not have power.
- Fixed Active Vents not serializing their Pressure settings. Now correctly serializes their internal and external safeties. Possible fix for needing to reset active vents on load, as they were not storing their settings. Note: this will probably only work from the next time you load your game. So you will need to load, save, and then reload to see if it works.
- Possible fix for various dedicated server initialization issues. Initialization on dedicated server has been changed to be similar to that which clients do, which might fix the many initialization problems on dedicated servers, such as active vents not working or logic units needing to be powered on/off on server restart.
- Fixed Airlock Control Circuitboard exceptions and failing to correctly remove assigned devices. Now when an assigned airlock is deselected, the airlock is correctly removed. This should fix another edge case where airlock controllers would switch door assignments.
- Added Mode to LED Displays. When you change the mode, you change the color setting for the display. This can be used with the Logic Writer to change the current color of the text in the LED display.
- Added cable analyzer recipe to the electronics printer.
- Added Cable Analyzer. This device can be built from a Kit (Cable Analyzer). Display shows the Actual, Required, and Potential power (in Watts) for the network the cable sits on. It also exposes this to Logic Units, allowing you to much more easily use the logic units to manage your power.
- Added tutorial translations for French and Spanish.
- Fixed gameplay tips were not being cleared between language changes. Meant that english tips were being shown for other languages. Now will show tips only from the supplied language. No tip will be shown if there are no localized tips for the current language.
- Fixed out of range exceptions when writing incompatible logic values to mode (such as setting LED mode to -99), and possibly other state values. Now the state values for OnOff, Lock, etc... are clamped to binary values. Mode is clamped to the number of ModeStrings the object has, so the number of valid mode states.
- Fixed LEDs color changing on reload. When first placed it would be white, but on load it would be blue, even though the mode was correctly set. Now the color is correctly initialized on load.
- Changed Wall light kit name to Kit (Lights) in english translation, to better indicated that it can make both wall lights and the LED.
- Fixed Logic Min/Max unit was saying "Greater" mode when it was actually "Less" mode (and vice versa). Now correctly reports it's current mode.
- Fixed when deconstructing or deconstructing locker while the door closed, all the items would be correctly ejected but would be invisible. Now they are correctly set to visible when the the locker is destroyed.
- Fixed Logic Writers writing to Lock values did nothing for all devices (particularly Airlocks and Chute outlets). Was trying to write to powered state. Now correctly writes to Lock state, very useful for locking the doors and chutes.
- Fixed solar panel seperate data variant also allowed power from the data cable, as well as data, effectively doubling the power output. Now power is only allowed through the power connection.
- Fixed Jetpack not stabilizing when Text Input Panel was visible. Characters in Jetpack modes should now have their velocity slowed when Text Input Panel is visible.
- Fixed ToggleInfo Keybind (F4 Default) sometimes breaking the GameMenu from appearing. Game Menu should now appear when ToggleInfo panel is displayed
- Fixed issue with Character rotating 90* in slot when Chat panel was active
- Fixed being able to jump while cursor is visible
- Fixed airlock control circuitboard reassigns exterior and interior airlock doors when they loose connection, resulting in confusing setups when the wires have been cut. Circuitboard will continue to remember interior/exterior doors but release them if they are not usable.
- Fixed stacker caused ingots passed through it to not be saved. Now correctly initializes new stacks so that they are saved (and then loaded) correctly.
- Added recipe number to tutorial, so that places know which recipe they need to find as there are a lot of recipes.
- Fixed reversed transformer variant doesnt change the input/output and is actually the same as the master variant. Now correctly swapped inputs and outputs.
- Fixed bug with labeller causing out of range exception when dropped while entering input. Now if the labeller is dropped or the device being renamed is destroyed, the input window will be automatically closed.
- Fixed possible bug with centrifuge when importing "bad" stacks. If the stack had an error, could result in massive stacks in the game.
- Fixed game locks up when deconstructing device that has extremely high number of reagents in it. Devices will now drop a maximum of 200 stacks when being deconstructed. Some "bad" stacks were causing huge reagent mixes, and then these broke the centrifuge.
- Fixed able to put items inside their own slots, causing the game to lock up. Now cannot put items inside other items.
- Changed tutorial due to feedback from players. Now highlights exist for construction requirements. Added using microwave to make a recipe. Reduced edgecases that could make the tutorial incompletable. Prepared tutorial for localization by community.
- Added ToolManufactory recipe to fabricator.
- added missing angle grinder to fabricator
- Exposed Activate action on Furnace to Logic system. Now setting Activate to 1 will cause the furnace to ignite its internal atmosphere.
- Fixed portable light causing collision with character and propelling them around. Now can safely carry the portable light
- Fixed SolarControl wasn't updated connected SolarPanel on dedicated server.
- Added more detailed tooltips for power tools, such as telling the player when their power tool does not have enough battery charge to complete a task.
- Fixed Reagent mixtures in Furnace and Recycler could sometimes spam small values for clients. Now reagent mixtures are correctly cleared on clients when they receive an update.
- Fixed bug with Area Power Controller using increasing amounts of power when operating off battery. Caused batteries to drain completely very fast.
- Fixed Logic Compare NotEquals always reporting false. Was not implemented, so always returning 0. Now returns 1 if values are not approximately equal (within float variant).
- Fixed Reconnecting players spawning inside of grids. Now players position is reset client side if there has been a delay taking control.
- Fixed OnThreadUpdate not running on dedicated servers. Dedicated servers should now work correctly with Daylight Sensors
- Added clearallinterval command which is clear disconnected player from dedicated server. Default and minimum value is 60 seconds.
- Fixed issue with items being able to be dropped through floors.
- Added text display to slots for Circuitboards, Motherboards, and Cartridges as a temporary solution so you know what they are instead of needing to drop them.
- Reduced the cost of steel frames and sheets. Players using steel as a construction material will be rewarded by not needing to use as many resources.
- Fixed issue where players would put open gas canisters into portable tanks, welders, etc..., and the canisters would leak all the air out. Now when a gas canister is inserted into something, it will be automatically closed.
- Added recycler recipe to autolathe and fabricator.
- Fixed glass recipe on fabricator to match that of autolathe
- Fixed suit atmospherics will continue to use a gas canister when it is open. Now the suit will close tanks when using atmospheres, to avoid putting gas into waste tanks when they are open.
- Added Recycler. Made from Kit (Recycler). Put things into this and receive resources back. Resources come out as generic reagent mixes, and will usually need to be placed into the Centrifuge to separate out into component ores for smelting. Also useful for turning ingots into ore again.
- Changed Reagent mixtures from floats to double, to avoid floating point issues.
- Draggable items now require you to be closer then 3 meters to interact with
- Fixed bug where power usage for circuits reset to defaults.
- Fixed signs not dropping kits on deconstruct, and large sign now uses 2 kits.
- Fixed items spawned from stackers not saving.
- Fixed floating point errors for reagents causing ratio issues with furnace. This meant that despite looking like you had the ratios, it was possible to not produce anything.
- Added small screws to Logic Memory. Large screws provide increments of 100 (10 if holding ALT). Small screws provide increments of 1 (0.1 if holding ALT).
- Fixed Power Controller abnormal behavior. They were discharging one tick, and then recharging the next. Now they will follow a steady state. Also, power controllers without a battery will act as a passthrough if there is any power available in the upstream network.
- added LogicSwitch recipe to fabricator
- Fixed stuck in loading screen when failed to join server on steam client.
- Adjusted logic unit models so they will be hidden when a wall is placed over them. Cleaned up corrupted geometry on sides and back of model.
- Fixed furnace arrows rotating weirdly. Furnace pressure arrow should no longer rotate out of the furnace.
- Fixed asteroids not being rendered on load making them very hard to find. Space now renders all chunks on load.
- Fixed players lungs were heating up to fast due to increased oxygen requirements. Now energy released due to heat is not scaled based on oxygen usage of the entity. This fixes players overheating very fast when suit air conditioning is turned off.
- Fixed more circumstances of welders exploding, and players thermodynamics not making sense. Now solar heating is a seperate value. When suit AC is turned off, players suit will get hotter in the sun, and cooler in the shade (due to radiation of heat). Welders will still not heat up in the sun, but will allow quite a lot of heat convection/radiation. This means that they will radiate any excess heat away over time. But it does mean if doing lots of welding in a hot environment, you need to make sure the welder tank does not overpressurize.
- Fixed batteries requesting more power than they can store. Batteries will now request up to their maximum power delta (difference between their storage capacity, and their current power stored). This means they will stop requesting power when they are full. Batteries will take and provide up to their maximum power delta in on tick, however, so use transformers to regulate this or you will blow wires.
- Updated Ore Coal material with new textures
- Fixed gas mask would retain its atmosphere when not worn. It could heat up and cause huge issues with atmosphere around it. Now when you are not wearing it, it will share its contents with the atmosphere so that this can't happen.
- Fixed, in almost all cases, the sun casting light through terrain. Sun light and flare fade out as it hits the horizon on planets. Not changed in space.
- Fixed issue with PlayerCharacters occasionally dropping through ground when loading a large world
- Fixed transformers would always try to meet the entire demand of their child networks. This mean that they would overuse power. Now they will work together to meet a child networks power requirements.
- Fixed transformers would not work unless their entire power requirement was met (which was usually the entire network load). Now they will flow through even part of their power requirement. They will be considered powered if they meet the network requirement, even if they don't meet their own setting. This means you only need to set the maximum requirement on a transformer, and not the exact amount.
- Fixed Batteries (and other power storage) would not evenly charge. Now two (or more) batteries will split the charge available between them. Previously a bug meant that many devices would request infinite amounts of power during a power tick, forcing the use of transformers. Now if you place two batteries off a single solid generator, 10kW per battery will be applied. Previously the first battery would take all 20kW.
- Added Required power info to the Network Analyser. This value is how much the network wants, versus potential which is how much it can provide, and actual which is how much it is providing. Helps with debugging power networks.
- Fixed solar panels giving tiny amounts of power when they should not. This was due to floating point errors.
- Fixed linux dedicated server fails to start when Blocked.txt doesn't exist.
- Fixed broken dedicated server on linux. It couldn't load world data.
- Fixed rooms not loading back in after save. This resulted in atmospheric loss, and zero gravity (in space) in places that were previously rooms.
- Added flare recipe to the tool manufactory
- Fixed null reference exception that could occur on save due to room thread changing and altering. This was caused by the fix that would stop large saves with invalid rooms being initialized.
- Made visual crystals less strict so more crystals are visible
- Fixed null reference exception on Atmospheric Manager when air tank is null but waste tank is full.
- Colliders on thrown objects will no longer be turned off if there's an object close to it when it was thrown. This should help prevent items being thrown through objects
- Updated new ore types. New Uranium, copper, gold, silver, and coal models.
- Added applying chunk progress in loading screen.
- Added Unary Math unit to logic system. Able to perform Abs, Ceil, Floor, Round, Exp, and Log functions on input numbers.
- Added chat fade delay which will auto-hide chat and console text after a delay. Default 10 seconds, set to max to disable.
- Clamped auto-save interval values between 60 - 3600 (1-30 minutes, default 2 minutes).
- Added revised community French and Spanish translations. Added new language for Portuguese translations.
- Added a new Logic Switch and a Logic Button variant on the Kit (Logic Switch).
- Added Batch Writer to logic system. This allows you to write values to all types of an object on the output network. Note that this only writes to objects of the exact same type, so variants of the same type will be considered different objects. The use example is that one batch writer will allow you to write to every single solar on a given network.
- Fixed bug with Logic Writer network message not being received when switching logic writer type due to wrong network header being sent.
- Fixed splitting stackable items. When splitting, the new stack would sometimes clip thought the floor and be lost. Split item/s now fall in front of the player
- If the player has a free hand, splitting a stackable will now place the new stack in the free hand.
- Fixed exception when opening loading screen with too few saves.
- Fixed host not regenerating and applying mesh when terrain was mined outside of the chunk render distance. The host needs up to date collision mesh for all chunks.
- Fixed minables being rendered when out side of chunk render distance on the server
- Added sign recipe to autolathe.
- Allowed atmosphere analyser cartridge to read small gas canisters.
- Fixed analyzer text of water to H2O instead of HO2
- Fixed huge world saves when saving rooms.
- Disabled Frustrum culling for computers. Possible cause of FPS drops when looking away from a logic motherboard computer setup. This was because sometimes the computer was being hidden/rendered multiple times in a frame, forcing many position updates for the UI below.
- Added Mod command to Math Processor. Allows the % math function to be applied. Format is Input1 % Input2.
- Fixed bug where construction blueprint cursor is not correctly cleared upon quitting a game.
- Fixed drop position. Item will now drop where the player is looking.
- Reimplemented chunk streaming changes using the existing chunk IsRendered system and reduced the number of mesh and minable regenerations. Result is improved joining times and faster chunk generation.
- Fixed network problem when joining server which has large chunk data and high latency.
- Improved scrollbars in menus and they now autohide.
- Tweaked Join World menu overall. Now includes a new server info panel along with some other minor tweaks.
- Reduced surface area scale of the radiator.
- Reduced power usage of logic devices.
- Increased power usage of the computer.
- Reduced power usage of Tool Manufactory, Pipe Bender and suit storage.
- Added new model and texture for Copper, Gold, Ice, Iron, and Volatile deposits.
- Fixed Pipe Radiator was always radiating, and never convecting. This meant that a radiator would remove heat from a pipe network without even convecting it into their air around it. This was because it could never find an atmosphere.
- Fixed Autosave was not pulling atmospheres in a thread-safe way and sometimes causing a collection modified error. Now serializes using a safe itteration through atmosphere data.
- Area Power Controller now charges its battery even when it is turned off, and will work even if an output cable is not connected.
- Added signs. You can now place 1x1 or 2x1 signs and write text to them with the labeller.
- Made pipe labels transparent. Label text will now show up on the pipes without the white background of the label.
- Added new option for solar panels. Now contains a variant that has a separate data connection. This provides better support for logic control.
- Adjusted Pipe Radiator surface area x5 to provide more consistent radiation and convection.
- Removed pipe radiator buff. They were x1000 times more effective than a normal pipe and it was causing weird math issues. Now they are x10 more effective than the same sized item.
- Added three LED console displays. Can be written to using the Logic Writer and will display values. Constructable from the Console construction kit.
- Reverted chunk streaming changes from 5283 until issues can be fixed.
- Changed the way that clients render chunks to reduce joining times. Clients still receive all chunk messages and create the chunks as they are received but only generate and apply the visual and collision meshes when needed.
- Added favorite popup menu to join panel and fixed black camera filter on main menu.
- Fixed issues with certain MonoBehaviours being instantiated incorrectly. Causing occasional SetWorldEnvironments NRE when joining servers
- Fixed wrong playtime in scoreboard.
- Fixed typo in starter crate names. Game now literally playable.
- Fixed label replacing menu background on failure to load/connect.
- Added limited ability to bind keys to mouse actions and vice versa. Only supports 3-button mice for now.
- Increased oxygen consumption for humans. Now consume oxygen at x10 the rate they used too. This means you are much more likely to run out of air. However, it also means you produce x10 the amount of CO2 that you used too.
- Fixed pipe labels not drawing on load. Labels will no longer show up as blank when loading from a save.
- Fixed Solar Panel read/write via logic uses different units. Now there is the base version (Vertical/Horizontal) that is in the master units (degrees, percent) and the ratio (0..1).
- Fixed broken state on dedicated server. It wasn't updating state. It's related to Logic Motherboard, solar angle in Daylight Sensor, MotionSensor, Engine rotation. Now you can control solar panel with LogicMotherboard on dedicated server.
- Fixed null reference exception with LogicWriter when adding a cable that is about to be deleted. Also broke saves when this happened.
- Fixed null reference exception when setting mode of an LED to a value that was not an acceptable color.
- Fixed Arc Furnace chute bug. If the arc furnace was connected to a chute, when it finished its current stack it would grab the next without exporting the one inside it. Now the arc furnace will stop its current activity if it has finished the stack it is smelting.
- Fixed machines not being able to drop solder ingots
- Fixed broken AirlockControl on dedicated server. You can open/close airlock on dedicated server.
- Fixed (possibly) double inventory bug - force panel to clear whether or not parent present. 'Split Half/Split All' interactions should no long show up doubled.
- Added community provided French, Polish, and Spanish language translations. Added German tips file. Select a new language under the MISC settings header.
- Added setting to adjust the transparency of tooltip and progress bar backgrounds (Tooltip Opacity on Game Options page).
- Improved joining logic by changing conditions to complete loading data. It allows you to join high latency server.
- Fixed occasional NRE when saving out LogicWriter configuration.
- Fixed Logic Min/Max and Logic Select button was not doing anything when interacted with screwdriver. Now you can correctly change this using a screwdriver.
- Fixed cables burning forever. Cables will now extinguish if it's in vacuum or doesn't have a valid surrounding atmosphere.
- Added logic unit Min/Max (has old select functionality). Logic Select now does proper select functionality. Takes a 0 and a 1 line, and outputs the result based on the select input.
- Fixed broken map on space in dedicated server. When it loads saved world, it forced to set Moon type. It will use proper worldtype.
- Added Field of View adjustment and wave emote hotkeys to the keybinding screen from hardcoded keys (numpad +/-).
- Fixed Client side jittering of stationary objects
- Added logic switch. Allows you to manually set a logic state of 1 or 0 without having any tools.
- Fixed bug where logic writer could only write variables that it could also read from.
- Fixed issue with Speech recognition initializing on non-supported operating Systems
- Adjusted social media icons. They now highlight in their brand colors.
- Enabled workshop button on the main menu, opens the community workshop page in the Steam overlay.
- Exposed more thing states and values to logic system, such as Import and Export device slot state and stackable quantities.
- Refactor of the new logic unit system to be unified with the Logic Motherboard system. Now exposed nearly all interactable states to logic units for read/write and ensured thread safe.
- Fixed misaligned settings in Misc Settings menu
- Fixed SolarPanel writing to actual rotation value not target when being set via a logic unit.
- Fixed exception with solars when assessing vertical state.
- Fixed error with Logic Processors not allow client changes.
- Fixed incorrect button labelling on Logic Writer.
- Fixed wrong blueprints showing for new logic items.
- Fixed Logic Compare was not configured to have it's states and therefore could not power on.
- Removed ItemSecurityCamera from spawnables. Old legacy asset and was crashing dedicated servers.
- Added Logic device recipes
- Synced recipes from smaller machines to the fabricator
- Removed more invalid recipe reagents, replacing them with mainly iron.
- Added new Kits for logic components. Kit (Logic Processor), Kit (Logic Memory), Kit (Logic I/O).
- Added second pass of Logic Units. Now includes a Select Unit (takes two inputs and allows comparison operator. Selects input based on comparison and writes as setting), and Compare Unit (takes two inputs and allows comparison operator. Writes 1 or 0 as setting based on operation.
- Fixed filtration machines bypassing second filter - now both filter slots should work. Previously we were adding the input atmosphere to the waste atmosphere after the first filter - only add after all filters run.
- Added basic logic circuitry first pass. Includes Logic Reader (pulls selected values off devices, input and output network), Memory Unit (passive item that is used to store floats, can be accessed by two data networks), Math Unit (applies math operators to two selected inputs, and writes result as setting), and Logic Writer (applies setting value to devices). This allows you to apply very complex systems in the game.
- Fixed Out of range exception on Eye colour when loading into game
- Added option to invert the mouse wheel when scrolling through an item inventory (on Misc page of settings screen).
- Fixed issue with clear disconnected players button not working after dedicated server command was added.
- Fixed issue with main menu Stationeer not being able to breathe through his nose (his mouth is now closed).
- Fixed NRE on Save/Load screen resulting in missing menu when exiting a game.
- Adjusted collision of Airlock. Now allows pipes cables to be passed along the top of it, the same with other airlocks.
- Added battery cells are renamable with a labeller, when it is powered and turned on.
- Fixed broken LogicMotherboard, SolarControl, AirlockControl on dedicated server.
- Fixed Motherboards.LogicState sync when deleting on connect.
- Changed Tablet to be a tool so it can be inside the toolbelt.
- Fixed Logic Motherboard condition and actions entered as floats had to be entered twice to register properly. This caused logic motherboards based on floats to not work correctly.
- Updated clearall command
- Added clearall remote command on dedicated server. It will delete disconnected players.
- Fixed NRE KeyManager on dedicated server
- Fixed Speech recognition changes preventing dedicated server from compiling successfully.
- Enabled steam workshop
- Small further improvements made to Client Side Physics
- Fixed joining timeout in high latency
- Fixed Beacon Recipe.
- Fixed Changed default autosave time to 5 minutes.
- Fixed Voice Recognition now disabled by default. Added extra checks to ensure it doesn't initialize if not running Windows 10.
- Changed uniform, nuclear battery and rifle recipes temporarily to address carbon and uranium issues.
- Added additional error message states to Portable Scrubber to tell you why it is not working.
- Fixed further issues Ragdoll ReParenting killing fps
- Fixed issue with Client side physics calling Unnecessarily
- Fixed issue with Character Ragdoll Jittering client side
- Character RagDoll should now correctly collides with its own joints
- Fixed suit sounds were not working. Breathing sounds will now play correctly when atmospherics are working on the suit.
- added beacon to tool manufactory.
- Added variant on Small Transformer. Has the Input and Output locations swapped.
- Fixed Atmospherics Manager Exception. Sometimes a serious exception occurred when the Atmospheres were changed while being processed on the thread. While this shouldn't happen, it was happening. Now if it happens the manager will gracefully continue.
- Added Daylight Sensor now also outputs solar angle (when in sunlight). Also reports sun state and solar angle in tooltip when directly viewed. This can be used with a Logic Motherboard (inserted into a computer) to create a logic system to automatically orientate solars towards the sun.
- Added stacker variant with power and data cable on the other side.
- Fixed issue with client crashing when leaving the tutorial.
- Fixed issue with network sync when Dragging Characters
- Fixed saves being broken by facial hair. Force facial hair index to 0 if out of range.
- Removed carbon requirement for duct tape and pipe anaylzer, and put ductape recipe on toolmanufacturer
- Added null check to prevent errors when running ClearDisconnectedPlayers function while a sound is playing.
- Fixed Labeller unable to be turned on through interaction menu. Now shows up when cycling through interactions.
- Fixed steel frames inaccessable on first build (credit to: FlimFlamm on discord who found it).
- Added Button for server hosts to remove all disconnected players accessed from the bottom of the in-game menu.
- Removed F1 in-game key reference screen until it can be updated to reflect current key bindings.
- Added functionality to prompt panel to support inescapable prompts, and made the escape key invoke whatever action was bound to the 'cancel' button (for respawning).
- Fixed Road Flares, and other objects such as corn, appearing out of slots to clients. Now correctly initialized.
- Tweaked power draw on Beacons, cut down power consumption to a fifth of what it was.
- Fixed entry tool
- Fixed active slot not being selected when returning to game from the menu.
- Fixed glass door dropping airlock kit. Now drops DoorKit.
- Fixed key indicators for slots did not update to their new mappings. Now when keybindings are changed, the correct slot keys are displayed.
- Added key indicators to status icons. For example, when internals can be toggled on and off, the current keybinding shows beside the icon. Jetpack and In slot key bindings will show.
- Fixed broken LogicMotherboard
- Fixed broken AtmosphericsManager
- Added key mappings to status indicators. For examples, beside the jetpack symbol there will be the key for toggling it.
- Added new status indicator for "in slot". This shows when you are inside something, and provides the key mapping to get out. This should stop people getting stuck in chairs during the tutorial.
- Fixed BuildState out of bounds
- Fixed Entry Tool for blast door
- Added extended tooltip option. This is enabled by default and provides additional information when a player is constructing something. Such as, if there are multiple construction options available, what the placement type is, what is needed to upgrade to the next level, and what the rotation keys are.
- Fixed tooltip obscuring players construction. Now top of the tooltip is anchored to the object, the rest of the tooltip extends below that.
- Added new status icon for being inside a slot
- Updated fabricator with chem station recipe.
- Added dedicated server OS icons
- Fixed pipe bender making old sensor item.
- Added Tool Manufactury recipe to autolathe
- Added settings button to Welcome (first launch) panel.
- Fixed recipes missing from Electronic Reader for Tool Manufactory.
- Fixed Tracker not refreshing current target status (such as rename, or power off).
- Changed flares to spawn outside the crate because they were bugged.
- Fixed Stairs deconstructing into nothing. Now correctly deconstructs into its kit.
- Fixed effects missing from Electronics Printer, and Hydraulic Pipe Bender.
- Fixed issue with all simple manufacturing machines that would become broken when their output was connected to a chute and the chute was already full. Now the machine will wait a few seconds in case the chute becomes empty, if it doesnt, the machine will stop.
- Fixed some positioning of new buttons in Join World menu
- Added recipes to new tool manufactory
- Added Tool Manufactory. Used for building tools, similar to the autolathe.
- Fixed able to turn internals off with I key, even when the helmet is locked (thanks to TheRawDizzle on twitch!). Now cannot do this if locked.
- Added Labeller. Has a battery in it and is used to rename things. Can rename tools, anything draggable, and devices.
- Added Tracking Beacon. When powered and turned on, will show up in all tracker cartridges. Use this to mark locations and find your way to it. Can be painted to show different colors.
- Fixed bug with Tracker cartridge not correctly initializing.
- Added extra starting crate. Filled with spray cans to paint things, a labeller to name things, a beacon, and roadflares.
- Added spray paints to the fabricator.
- Added composite floor grating to autolathe
- Fixed Electronic Reader displaying pressure values 0.1 of the value they should be. Now correctly displaying pressure readings.
- Fixed issue with head occasionally attaching itself to hands
- Fixed potential looping coroutine on ragdoll
- FertilizedEgg should now only hatch if not inside a slot
- Added steamclient dlls to dedicated server build
- Fixed save world commands.
- Added maxplayer, password commands for dedicated server
- Moved Chutes to autolathe from PipeBender; and some general time balancing.
- Fixed Furnace could only be rotated in the Y direction.
- Modified values in default.ini
- Fixed issue with parts on character going invisible when dragging them
- Fixed Ragdoll Re-Parenting issue killing FPS
- Fixed null reference on manufacturing motherboard when inserted into a computer. Sometimes would not be initialized correctly and would cause an exception.
- Changed New World options to make it clear where Creative mode is
- Fixed Autolathe, PipeBender, and Electronics Printer recipe exception meant that if you save the game in that state, it could not be loaded. Now check on load of the recipe is valid.
- Fixed bug where players would receive out of range exception when deconstructing a structure with no Entry tool set but quantity set
- Added active vent to pipe bender recipes.
- Improved loadworld command for dedicated server. If file doesn't exist, it will save it when autosave is enabled.
- Fixed thermodynamics scale value for things not affecting the solar constant heating values. This meant that when we reduced the thermodynamics scale for welders, it actually made them MORE explosive. Now we can scale the solar heating effect for different items. The welder will now prevent solar heating.
- Fixed out of range exception when deconstructing StructureFiltration
- Fixed bug with movement behavior when cursor was on screen
- Fixed small transformer and Door not deconstructing into the correct kits.
- Increased default burn times for all structures and items.
- Removed remaining axis controls
- Increased gold spawn rate, and vein size.
- Fixed potential NRE when Human enters Dead State
- Fixed issue with being unable to transition out of Dead state
- Fixed Issue with being unable to pickup and drop Unconscious players on Dedicated Server
- Added default linux dedicated server commands
- Fixed own suit getting frustum culled - enabled UpdateWhenOffscreen on Spacesuit Mesh Renderer
- Added Stacker to autolathe
- Removed controller support completely as it was incomplete and was causing some people to spin
- Offline players will now drop Draggable items, including players
- Fixed many devices that were deconstruction into nothing. Air Conditioner, Arc Furnace deconstruct to Furnance, Battery, Computer, Filtration.
- Fixed initializing problem on dedicated server
- fixed nulls causing connection issues
- Fixed Incorrect drop position when dropping Unconscious Players
- Fixed default button position in settings menu
- Fixed various kits. Autolathe, Electronics Printer, Sleeper, Solid Fuel Generator, and Storage Lockers - not spawning their kits correctly when deconstructed.
- Fixed water visualizer always running causing severe performance issues for some.
- Fixed Autolathe & SolidFuelGenerator not respawning after deconstruction
- Fixed Tutorial servers will now be hidden even if advertise server is enabled.
- Added Invert Mouse checkbox on Misc options screen.
- Added Stairs to autolathe.
- Fixed Kit (Locker) was spawning obsolete Locker. Now correctly spawns. You will need to deconstruct any old lockers and replace them.
- Disabled Mars map on dedicated server. It will be switched to Moon at this moment.
- Advertising of servers now disabled by default.
- Fixed tutorials not localized
- Fixed Item Battery Charger wrong position in crates.
- Fixed world shadow effect artifacts.
- Reduced cost of regulators, increased pipe analysers.
- Fixed Battery Charger slots were not correctly configured and would not charge.
- Fixed ArgumentException: The requested value 'Very High' was not found.
- Increased base times on multiple recipes
- Fixed tablet display so it doesn't always turn on when moved to hands
- Added cartridges to electronics fab, and increased base time for most recipes.
- Added new battery charger model.
- Fixed tips not localized correctly. Added Localized Font to TextTips
- Increased Dynamic large thing pipe bender construction times.
- Removed old suit storage and gas sensor from fabricator.
- Fixed welder tanks exploding after a period of time due to thermodynamics, when located inside the welder.
- Fixed Activate button on HydraulicPipeBender not working.
- Fixed HydraulicPipeBender not generating recipes.
- Added entry tool for fabricator
- Moved Dynamic large object construction to Pipe bending machine
- Adjusted position of the screwdriver in the hand
- Removed old suit storage kit item.
- Added russian_tips.xml, updated russian.xml. (Thanks guys!)
- Added functionality to suit storage. Now will fill tanks and recharge battery when suit is inserted and all pipes and cables connected.
- Fixed mining drill not working on load
- Added thumbnail for pipe bender kit.
- Added atmos cartridge to backpack on spawn.
- Fixed solar panel deconstructing not producing a construction kit.
- Fixed starting crate stackable quantities were not clamped.
- Fixed Space Helmet light is pointing too far down.
- Fixed ElectronicReader cartridge was not showing Hydrolic Pipe Bender recipes.
- Added survival starting item spawn. Now spawns two crates with construction supplies, one crate with organic supplies, an oxygen tank, and portable atmospherics.
- Fixed button anchors on welcome screen
- Fixed suit leaks showing after suit destroyed. Disabled all leak reference visualizers when destroyed.
- New wave emote added
- Emotes are now reset with animation events rather then coroutine.
- updated old crates to new kits.
- added coal and iron steel recipe.
- Fixed keys for game tips and tutorial were not localized.
- Synced recipes across different classes.
- adjusted composite walls to require 1 copper.
- Reduced recipe cost for early fabrication machines.
- removed electrum requirement for sorter, and logic mobos.
- Added PipeBender recipes
- Removed redundant recipes from autolathe that fit better on sub machines
- Changed composite wall recipe from steel to more iron, to allow early game windows
- Added sorter and stacker construction kits so they are no longer spawned from the conveyor kits.
- Fixed wrong color on clients
- Fixed items in dynamic crates being invisible on load
- Updated fabrication machines for new kit prefabs
- Fix exit game popup allowing you to save when leaving tutorial level.
- Updated tutorial text to specify you have to hold the belt slot key to equip your belt EVEN THOUGH it is CLEARLY demonstrated in the examples of HELMET and SUIT and JETPACK that you JUST DID, KELSEY.
- Tweaked loading screens
- Added Hydraulic Pipe Bender. Used to construction atmospheric devices and pipes.
- Updated tutorial complete screen
- Adjusted ChemlightBlue Handposition
- Fixed ItemKitDoor, ItemKitEngineSmall, and ItemKitLocker not spawning anything.
- Added extra cleanup steps when closing tutorial scene.
- Added new construction kit thumbnails.
- Fixed jittering player on connect
- Fixed bug with tutorial event bindings not clearing properly and affecting players who went on to play in a normal game.
- Added construction kits for machines.
- Force creative mode in editor
- Increased slightly Coal, Copper, and Gold max and min vein sizes.
- Increased copper's minimum drop amount.
- Fixed score board and admin panel in dedicated server
- Fixed quest panel position
- Adjusted welcome screen
- Disabled debug options in tutorial mode
- Changed Atmos Debug button to only be usable in creative mode.
- Organs no longer deleted OnDamageDestroyed as it was causing several NRE's
- Characters can now correctly transition to dead state without falling through the terrain
- Added validity check on menu cut scene depth of field
- Fixed kick/ban menu for host player
- Fixed wrong save path.
- Fixed main menu camera for cutscene was being moved by the game during exit to menu.
- Added GameMode to WorldSettings. Moon = survival mars/space = creative
- Added new main menu scene.
- Fixed cables not burning if mounted on wall. SmallGrids now work on all neighbour SmallGrid's atmospheres in OnFireTick(one atmosphere per tick).
- Disabled save button in Tutorial
- Added tutorial prompt on first run of the game.
- Added success message when you complete tutorial so you can return to menu.
- Updated wall temperatures to allow them to burn
- increased the vein size of the rarest ores, slightly decreased the size of coal, and increased drop quantities in rare ores.
- Tweaked checkboxes on quest panel
- Increased energy requirements for most recipes
- Tweaked quest panel spacing
- Added dynamic objects to fabricator
- Fixed clients not being able to correctly precisionPlace
- Added first pass of tutorial system, from main menu.
- Added first pass of new Spacesuit Storage.
- Tweaks made to throwing animation
- Fixed rotation locks on some structures
- Fixed 'to many threads' bug when joining server with password
- Removed clients ability to request atmos thread restart on server. If a client's thread was unrecoverable and continued to crash it would crash the server and all the clients by spamming the request.
- Fixed wrong player steam avatar.
- Changed PrecisionPlaceCursor to have internal fill colour
- Updated PrecisionPlacement so it places on center position instead of bounds.
- PrecisionPlacement now uses correct orientation keys
- Fixed issue with internal slots within another slot not being hidden correctly on load
- Added draft of menu theme, including AudioTools class to manage fadein/out.
- Npc's should no longer try to look at a Zero'd vector
- reduced number of ores in space world
- Reverted and made settings page change again
- fixed splitting colored stacks for clients
- Threaded all remaining Animal functions
- First page of settings screen had been disabled. Re-enabled it.
- FertilizedEgg now requires atmosphere and a minimum temp of 15* to hatch
- water now spreads and evaporates correctly on planets
- Limited patch notes upto 1500 lines
- Removed button from remote control tool
- Fixed max player setting.
- Added a reset on the _gasMixture used by the mixers to calculate output so it doesn't get cumulatively larger every tick.
- Added a first pass for a tutorial overlay
- Extended timeout 4000 ms
- Fixed Loading panel bug. It didn't disappear when server closed during joining
- Updated New World thumbnails
- Animals now go Unconscious from oxygen deprivation and die from hunger. Feed them wheat, corn or Soybeans (they'll auto path to it when hungry)
- Added spray on extinguisher
- Fixed wires that were indestructable could still be destroyed.
- Fixed ChatText NRE in dedicated server
- Fixed NRE when active vent trying to initialize when network connection has not been found.
- Added QuantityModifer key. Was previously hardcoded. Default is LeftAlt.
- Added indestructable damage type to allow support for indestructable objects in the tutorial.
- Updated patch notes formats
- Changed Egg Hatch, Chick Grow & LayEgg Timers to roughly 5minutes each
- All Animals will now eat food when hungry
- More A* changes. Will now distance check for food inside thread and return food back to requester RegisterNewSearchTask will currently search for the closest plant
- Tooltip system. Game will display tips to the player during the loading screen.
- Reverted double destroy fix, removed OnFireTick destroying the object. Let OnDamageUpdated handle destruction of things when burned.
- Splitting stacks now retains the original stacks colour
- entity in and out of ragdoll as it goes in and out of slots
- entities get out of the slot they are in when they become alive
- correctly set gas composition of volatile ice to contain volatile gas.
- Added ban/unban/kick commands to dedicated server administrator
- Fixed missing locker name string.
- Fixed objects too large for container slots. Now scaling objects based on slot interactable size.
- Fixed clients still being animated on disconnect.
- Entity can now ONLY enter slots type entity
- CustomColors moved to GameManager.
- Fixed colors not correctly initializing for joining players.
- Fixed exploded gas tanks staying in the air when exploded. Stopped exploded things from becoming kinematic.
- Possible fix for double destroy on burn. Wrapped all destroys in QueuedForDestroy
- Brain now applied damage to all Entities but EnemyNpc if no atmosphere
- Fixed ore density on dedicated server
- Animals will now navigate room space if available
- Chickens added
- chicks added
- fertilized eggs added
- Further changes to A* system. Should no longer occasionally get hung on null path
- Added Iron wall recipe.
- All tools are now paintable.
- Random color assigned to all player spawned equipment on first creation.
- Changed mineables time.
- Spacesuit, Jetpack, and Helmet are now paintable.
- Increased ore vein density.
- Fixed locker causing errors when saved with wall position (NOTE: will break existing lockers in games!)
- Fixed bench able to be rotated at odd angles.
- Added Iron Wall and Kit.
- Adjusted castbar second line spacing
- Small font size changes on progress bar UI.
- updated burn temps for several items.
- Changes made by altering the overall graphics settings are now reflected in the display for affected advanced settings.
- Changed default shadow distance for Fantastic quality to 200 from 50.
- Fixed bug where pressing escape while in the in-game version of the save or settings screen would return to game instead of back to the in-game menu.
- Escape key now closes prompts and alerts as well.
- Added code support for credits screen.
- Added escape key handling for main menu.
- First pass on Credits screen
- Fixed Centrifuge and Furnace dropping completed ingots when only ores placed in when deconstructed (should drop reagent mixes).
- Fixed Active Vents, Engines, and Cooler/Heaters not registering their ConnectedPipeNetwork correctly. Brute force check occurs in OnAtmosphericTick to check for networks.
- Furnace recipe temps decreased, since thermodynamics cools the furnace now.
- All alloys have furnace recipes that make themselves now.
- Added three new reagents for medical system.
- Fixed Manufacturing machines outputting slag not the ingots that were placed in them. Now ingots are dropped by all the manufacturing devices that accept ingots (such as fabricators).
- Fixed Invar name displayed as Electrum.
- Propane is now named "Volatiles".
- Canisters and Tanks now paintable.
- Added status command on dedicated server
- Added two new types of ice. Now Oxite, Water Ice, and Volatiles ice.
- Portable Gas Tanks can now have Gas Canisters inserted into them. The canisters will be pressurized to the tank pressure.
- increased all .25 values to .5 to prevent display rounding, and floating point issues.
- Added access key to dedicated server administrator. Only one connection is valid to run command.
- Fixed gap on dropdown
- Fixed suit not being removed from body when destroyed. Possibly affected other things as well.
- updated crack texture to tile better
- fixed mars material missing crack Texture
- fixed ores not streaming to clients
- fixed server not displaying updated mineable visualizers
- Added music channel to mixer and all associated settings page.
- Fixed bug where texture quality drop-down was not initializing to the current value.
- Fixed bug where Antialiasing was not included in a video page reset to defaults.
- Fixed some typos and missing spaces in some settings menu options.
- Tidied up damage slider and image for slots
- Updated social media buttons position
- Fixed funky transparency on interactions when locking mask
- Fixed misaligned interaction and inventory panel on PanelClothing
- Updated social media buttons
- made fabricator recipe use silicon
- updated dynamiccratepipesupplies to be the 2nd spawn in crate for a survival game.
- Fixed current job on fabricators not showing for clients.
- Fixed unable to delete current job on fabricator.
- reduced electronics printer passive power usage.
- reduced several autolathe recipe costs, removed steel from some mid tier recipes.
- increased arcfurnace recipe power usage.
- Fixed Gas Sensor spawning from its own kit. Now spawns from the generic sensor kit.
- Updated administrator console of dedicated server
- Fixed cannot change recipe buttons when device is turned off or powered down.
- Cable Coil now a tool, and spawns by default in the ToolBelt.
- Duct Tape now a tool, and can be placed in toolbelt.
- Added Portable Scrubbers and Air Conditioners to the Electronics Printer.
- Road Flares now stack 20 and spawn by default.
- Fixed OrganBrain exception for connection failed clients on reload. For now humans who have no OrganBrain are deleted. Better solution to come later in early access.
- Traversing over airlock doors and other flat edge objects should now be smoother
- Improved server command parse. Command takes space with double quotes.
- Fixed admin server bug.
- Fixed wrong mapname on steam server browser.
- Added Chemistry Station. Makes Heal pills from Flour currently (will change).
- Fixed exploded Gas Canisters in welding torches being offset when exploded. ExplosionMessage now sends LocalPosition instead of position.
- Improved dedicated server commands. String parameters can take space with double quotes.
- Missing fern material
- Add cereal bar.
- 4 slot wide display for 8, 12, and 16 slot counts.
- Added fern plant.
- Added Angle Grinder. Used for final stage of breaking down Frames.
- Increased toolbelt slots to 8.
- Made toolbelt slots hidden. They were too small, and nobody really noticed what was in them anyway.
- Stairs now placed as gray color rather than white.
- Reduced initial tank composition for standard gas canisters.
- Fixed bug where social media buttons stayed selected when you alt tabbed back into the game.
- Added battieres to electronics printer
- Added social media buttons on the main menu. Now everyone can relax.
- Fixed bug where double-click to save didn't correctly issue overwrite confirmation prompts.
- Fixed TextMeshPro NRE
- New Social Media panel (disabled)
- Fixed solar panel spawning in non default position.
- Road flares are stackable. Right click still activates one of them, which will be put in your hand if available.
- First pass on new Kick/Ban prompts
- First pass on new Server Info join prompt
- Improved solar panel operation. Now can rotate horizontally left/right in degrees, and vertically in extension percent, using wrench. Feedback provided in tooltips.
- Added Solar Panel Horizontal and Vertical settings to Logic Motherboard as an action.
- Added Solar Panel Generation Rate to Logic Motherboard as a condition.
- Electronic fabricator recipes expanded
- Fixed prompts having jumpy titles
- Updated main menu camera movement
- Added more room for Map Name in Join World menu
- Added Silicon Ore and Ingot. Used to creating glass and glass based products.
- Added admin commands (save, shutdown)
- Added ServerNoticeMessage message
- Schedule audio channel update for after frame.
- Added stop function to Autolathe.
- Fixed sun incorrect settings on light in world 3.
- Fixed power not being reset for APC at end of tick.
- Updated Join Menu to support Map name properly
- reverted green material
- added missing texture
- Added visualizer to terrain for mineables
- Added more settings to XML
- Attempted to make vein generation better
- Changed prefab ServerListItem.prefab to include map name
- Added functionality for displaying map to server browser list.
- First pass of angle grinder.
- Added test gas data to base ores.
- Increased mineables drop sizes
- Reverted crates with broken interactables.
- Fixed ice not minable.
- Fixed some devices broken by Thermodynamics. Introduced ThermodynamicsScale to control effect of Thermodynamics on things.
- Changes made to GridPathfinder so it tracks type of Grid aswell as location.
- Fixed hat breaking game. Suit no longer assumes all items in head slot has an internal atmosphere.
- Updated main menu camera movement path
- Fixed NRE when clicking on player profile in TAB menu
- Added missing files
- Added basedirectory to dedicated server for saving each profile
- Ice now produces oxygen when melted. Ice melts both in normal furnace operation, but will also (quickly) melt when in the sun, or when in an atmosphere above zero.
- Fixed smelted ores were not producing gases. Now will produce gases based on their configured GasMixture.
- Fixed transformer had unnecessary syncvars.
- First pass on new TAB menu, a lot of things still broken
- Made disabled input fields and sliders in Multiplayer settings menu more obvious
- Made Setting options more opaque
- Fixed ThreadedManager tick speed naming to make it less confusing
- Added prompt for quit to desktop on main menu.
- Removed restriction on ports to allow the full range 0-65535
- Fixed devices that are not near the player, but in a vaccum, are playing as if they are in an atmosphere.
- Fixed NRE when player fails to join server (wrong password, exceeded max player)
- Fixed potential occlusion manager bugs.
- turned on frustrum culling.
- Disabled frustum culling temporarily
- Fixed double destroy on burned items
- Added alert when trying to set port values outside the restricted range.
- Disabled changing port values or max player count while hosting a server.
- Added function to initialize current settings page when reopening the settings menu from ingame.
- Fixed problem with setting password on multiplayer screen.
- Extinguisher now puts out the targeted item together with items in current atmosphere
- Possible fix for double destroy when thing burned out
- Electronics Printer added. Use to create electrical items.
- Force to hide scoreboard when leave a game.
- Added minable drop amounts to XML
- Added vain size to XML
- fixed minables rarity
- added place holder values to XML
- Reduced power usage of recipe machines, as energy use now comes from recipe. Also some general energy reductions.
- Fixed voxels were occluding light for hydroponics, solar, and heating, even if not dense.
- Fixed plants don't heal when growing.
- Fixed a couple of issues with multiplayer settings not applying/saving.
- Port numbers now get clamped properly to 2000-65355 and 27020-65355.
- added Energy tags to all Fabricator recipes
- Capitalized all Time tags
- Player now begins with a tablet(w/ battery) and some cartridges as well as a mining belt in their backpack.
- Building Supplies crate now contains an AreaPowerControl and a large battery instead of the mining belt and tank connector.
- Added soybean plant. Turns into Milk when put into reagent grinder.
- Added LED. Variant on Wall Light that allows you to programmatically change the color based on mode changes. Could also be used as a simple memory bit.
- Fixed game crashing when starting a game after exiting to main menu. Cleared OcclusionManager in ClearAll(), stopping calling of OnFireTick on phantom things.
- Added some scene-based field validation to port fields in multiplayer settings menu (5 digit integers)
- Now updating some server params when changing UI values rather than just on load.
- Portable Lights are now items rather than dynamic things - so they can be put in inventory.
- Interim commit of functionality for new multiplayer menu page. Still testing.
- Increased Iron and Coal spawn rates, decreased most others
- Fixed collisions with thing you are dragging causes damage. Now you do not collide with things you are dragging.
- Updated render distance for many objects. Increased distance for consoles. Enabled frustrum culling.
- Fixed missing ref on multiplayer menu
- Added first pass for an info tip panel
- Possible logic state state change list view is wrong.
- Added logic condition changes to support more than 2 mode querying, i.e. for station batteries.
- First pass on Welcome Screen added
- Added energy usage to recipes for fabricator and autolathe.
- Readjusted menu camera to not show missing walls
- Adjusted speed of menu camera so it is a lot slower now
- Actually fixed the refresh spinner icon this time
- Added energy value to recipes. Currently used only in Arc Furnace, but can be applied to the furnace itself.
- added computer, fab mobo and glass to autolathe
- added all mobo recipes to fabricator
- Fixed mining tooltip contains slider
- Fixed Heat is being added to world from devices uses power when very small number of moles are present.
- Fixed autolathe not showing recipe reagent status, which indicates what you have versus what you need when constructing things.
- Fixed iron frame render distance not consistent with steel frames.
- fixed holes generated in bottom of world
- Allow fire extinguisher to be used on all things.
- Made heat haze distortion effect only appear in atmospheres with 50kPa or above.
- Fixed Furnaces and SolidFuelGenerator cooling down rooms when active. Smelting of stackables used to remove energy from atmos when smelted - stopped that happening for now.
- Revert auto-save again. Can't access to asteriods transform.
- Increased jump force on Moon/Mars
- Grounders now do StunDamage when they attack. aswell as damaging your suit
- Grounders will no longer try to target Unconsious Players
- Tidied up input fields in Multiplayer settings menu
- Swapped steel sheets for mining belt in building supplies crate.
- Fixed Autolathe need reimport due to new model, made sure deconstructs into correct kit.
- Fixed typo in container contents.
- Changed contents of building supplies crate to test standard game loop with minimal debug spawns.
- Solar Panels now produce on average 125W if left static for a day(250W average if tracking, with a 500W peak when pointed at the sun)
- Walllight, Sleepers, and Cryo had their passive power use decreased
- Removed ChuckManager from waiting list of MonoBehaviourListener. it's timeout in 5 sec.
- show alert popup in MainMenu when steam join ip is wrong
- Added multiplayer page to options to allow in-game setting of server parameters. Still needs visual pass and functionality hooked up.
- Added missing file
- Reverted 4686. Auto-save is safe in thread.
- Fixed auto save. Auto save is running in thread because of causing low frame. Not that it's running on coroutine, player feels lags when it's saving.
- Added multiplayer icon for Settings menu
- Dump all Things in temperature CSV instead of DynamicThings
- Tweaks to temperatures - cables are the only structures that can burn at the moment
- Added structure fires, all things can burn now if they override OnFireTick
- Fixed NRE when trying to double destroy an item's GameObject
- Added servername parameter to dedicated server
- %20 is switched to Space in text parameters
- Added path validation check to linux dedicated server
- linux dedicated server always start automatically. it will run without UI.
- Added ip validation when connect to friend server.
- tweaked ore generation. Reduced Iron, and the 3 new ores. Increased copper and ice. And reduced mining times on iron and ice.
- Reverted scene changes
- Deleted old canvas
- Fixed suit without player causing exception.
- removed terrain snap to structure
- Fixed broken gas canister model.
- Fixed solar power generation rate - solar panels now define generation in W, not kW.
- Added energy released and burn times to temperature CSV
- Exported all Things instead of Items in temperature CSV
- Altered suit default pressure to 50kPa to reduce solar heating effect.
- Added wall destruction based on pressure. Walls and other face structures (such as doors) can now break at higher pressures. They will start taking brute damage above certain values and eventually break.
- Adjusted the background colours for all menus
- Fixed big buttons bouncing when hovering on the edge of them
- NPCGrounders now have Agro range and will leash on Agro distance (currently 20)
- Added occlusion checking based on slot type (isHidden ) for the solar heating.
- Suit Airconditioning now also affects helmet to be more efficient.
- Added solar heating to all atmospheres except pipe network within the game.
- Fixed radiators not working when placed directly onto a block.
- Fixed radiation values not consistent with stephanboltz law. Note: this will now make most things cool down reasonably fast in space.
- Fixed cleanup occurring in pipe networks on modestly low pressure, not on extremely low mole quantities. Would make cooled pipe networks empty from the world.
- Eased many 'progression' autolathe recipes to more reasonable values. Replicated changes to fabricator.
- Removed new allocations in unreliable messages(Atmosphere, AnimationUpdate, DamageStateMessage, DynamicThingUpdateMessage)
- Fixed extreme heat radiation values. Now radiates heat based on clamped internal atmosphere scale.
- Gas Canister explosion now uses the same explosion methods as Grenades.
- Atmosphere Volume now altered based on voxel state. This means as you mine voxels the atmosphere will progressively have more volume.
- Fabricator should have all major recipes. Alloy recipes given larger required temp/pressure ranges.
- Added mining time per minable (values need setting)
- Added shake to mineables while being mined
- Precision place should now correctly hide Tablet UI
- Mass change on NPCGrounder
- Changes made to help A* so they don't get stuck going up walls
- Fixed air tanks spawning overpressurized on load.
- Fixed OpenNeighbours being wrong briefly in a frame and causing atmosphere variances.
- Adjusted maximum pressure points and volume for tanks.
- Added additional UI to see destroyed items in inventory.
- Moved ProcessEntityAnimationUpdate onto Entity instead of Human
- removed legacy UNET code in NPC
- NPCGrounder should now correctly play attack animation when appropriate
- GridPathfinder should now track no room structures better & navigate no room stairs better
- Queen set to nonSpawnable
- Updated lighting and camera movement speed in main menu cutscene
- Added extra kerning to text in Settings menu
- Fixed refresh spinner in Join World menu spinning weird
- Adjusted New World buttons zoom
- Added damage state to tooltips.
- Fixed bug with atmosphere OpenNeighbours being changed while processing.
- First pass of new burning mechanics for items.
- Re-enabled menu camera waypoint setup but on the character creation scene as a placeholder.
- Additional force added to character if dragging another person in gravity
- Added first pass of menu cutscene station and logic.
- Fixed sending unnecessary atmosphere updates when client moving around.
- Fixed clients not receiving updates for atmospheres when invalid world atmospheres existed.
- Fixed null ref when particle system for fires was initialized when fires drawn out of range on connect.
- Fixed save world failure. Metafile was opened twice.
- Adjusted some padding on alert panel
- Widened menu tabs in Settings menu
- Allowed overflow for some titles in Settings menu and added an autosize to some titles for German localisation support
- Setup scrollbar for Join World menu so it actually works
- Rearranged some of the Join World menu
- Fixed machine generation of reagent.cs was missing equality check for pressure and temperature in recipes.
- Fixed small transformer max setting too low. Moved from 1kW to 5kW.
- Fixed pressure and temperature not configured for recipe data correctly.
- Fixed auto save in dedicated server.
- Added autosaveinterval parameter.
- Updated initialising screen
- Fixed dark blue in splash screen
- Disabled SpeechRecognizer in server build
- Added Initialize panel in Starter.unity
- Internal Inventory Quantities (Like fuel qty in Welder) should now update when the inventory is open rather then just when you reOpen the inventory
- Fixed bug where throwing things while moving at high velocity would cause collision
- Clamped force applied to character when throwing as throwing at high velocities would cause giant negative force applied to character
- Networked synced Throwing animation
- Fixed incorrect transition time on Throwing R
- Disabled majority of player input while unconscious/dead.
- Removed manager reset input
- Jetpack movement should now be disabled when using item labler and other keyboard input devices
- Throwing animation added
- Fixed issue with children renderers not being re-enabled on precision place
- Fixed NRE when placing an item and swapping to an item that didn't have a ConstructionCursor
- NPC should now correctly transition to dead animation
- Removed NPC Grounder ray.
- Fixed bug with hair shadow not destroying if you changed to no hair
- Increased max shadow distance value from 50 to 300.
- updated linux steamworks(x86)
- Added dumby backshadow for character. Call Human.UpdateBackSlotShadow when equiping new backslot item. Example in Jetpack OnEnter/Exit Inventory
- Added ProjectSettings for dedicated server on linux
- Added Linux dedicated server build command
- updated linux steamworks
- Fixed splash background by scott
- Arc furnace can produce all simple ingots
- Furnace given ability to smelt alloys
- More mid tier recipes added to the fabricator
- Added language strings for new ingots.
- Fixed tracker, arrow now correctly points at target
- Fixed Nickel Ore turns into Lead Ingot.
- Updated Ingot model with new one.
- Added Alloy Ingot model.
- Added Constantan, Electrum, Invar, and Solder Ingots.
- Added Lead, Silver, and Nickel Ingot prefabs.
- Possible fix for sun time sync issue.
- Fixed JIP clients not generating renamed events.
- Added call from computer OnRename to motherboard OnRename so consoles can now have their screen title changed.
- Fixed issue with some circuitboard prefabs where TitleText wasn't pointing to their Title Text box.
- Fixed bug where prompts were not correctly clearing button functionality when disabled.
- Reenabled thermodynamics.
- Pipe Radiators now radiate heat both in a vaccum and in an atmosphere. They are very effective.
- Added energy rifle. Similar to Energy Pistol but with a faster rate of fire and much faster cooling.
- Fixed bug on load where player meshes were not set to always show as they were entering player body after it already had a suit on.
- FacialProp class can now cache MeshFilter
- LocalPlayer now has HairShadow object
- Hat should now hide on local player and should also show in character portrait
- Hair should now correctly cast shadows for local player
- Changes made to Entity Dropping when in ragdoll. Should now be alot less likely to get stuck inside objects on drop
- Fixed AA settings not changing PortraitCamera.
- Fixed jittering entity which doesn't have client control. Entity can't update physics by itself when it doesn't have clientcontrol
- Fixed grenades making holes in the bottom of the world
- Enabled pdb files to debug crash dump
- reverted sun flare
- fixed grenades not working on the moon
- Added loading of mineables from XML rather than serialized list.
- Added check to see if an entered filename will overwrite an existing save.
- Added alert prompt if you try to save with no filename.
- Added confirmation prompts to overwriting saves and workshop publishing.
- Fixed ore visualizer getting null sometimes
- Fixed spacesuit sometimes not being set to correct layer on load.
- Fixed Arc Furnace not producing anything.
- Fixed Electronic Reader not having enough UI for the new recipe elements.
- Added Lead, Nickel, and Silver ores.
- Added file missing from last commit.
- Added missing prompts to settings defaults reset and delete save.
- Fixed a couple of layout issues on prompt popup.
- Small change that should've been committed previously ensuring ScreenFilter static class list is cleared properly.
- Fixed occasional NRE on continue button press.
- Random Torque added to Entity when Ragdoll is set to active
- Prevent client from connecting before server finished loading a save
- Prevent duplicated steam id player. kick existing player from server.
- Cloning crystal prefabs before changing materials top stop prefabs being changed every time you run the game.
- finished adding minimum required recipes for autolathe to make basic survival loop
- removed hydrocarbon steel recipe
- Fixed bug with HydroponicTray not showing current state of Plant.
- Fixed bug with Plant too sensitive to TemperatureEfficiency when growing.
- Fixed Motion Sensors not working for new GridControllers. Now working on Mothership and Stations.
- Added two-button prompt to standardize confirmation popups.
- Added query icon
- Fixed Arc Furnace able to be interacted with.
- Fixed Arc Furnace broken if loading from a save.
- NPCGrounder now attacks when near player (no damage dealt currently)
- StartAttack & DoAttack events added to NPC. These fire when attack animation starts and when it connects. Currently run on server side only
- Fixed hydroponics exception.
- Added multiplayer syncd plant feedback for hydroponics growing conditions.
- Grounder should now orientate given what they're walking on. should now rotate correctly when walking up walls/faces etc
- Fixed bug with microwave (and all) action macros for interactions being instantly finished.
- Fixed bug with reagent processor where you could interact with export slot when first placed.
- Fixed Solar Panel not able to be placed. Now placable on half meter grids.
- Fixed PortraitCamera eyes sometimes occluding.
- Updated server password screen
- Small update to some menu buttons
- Crater positions now persist on saves (old saves will still not work properly)
- Fixed broken build in dedicated server
- Added dead/unconsious animation to NPCGrounder
- Fixed bug with npcs being able to fly
- Fixed client ghost atmosphere particles. Clear atmosphere if update not recieved for five seconds.
- Fixed energy gun firing only once for clients.
- Fixed Autolathe and Microwave not showing current progress for clients.
- Fixed NPCs not able to be killed or stunned unconscious.
- Fixed solid fuel generators could provide power even with no ore.
- Fixed autolathe bugs.
- Fixed toxin detected too sensitive.
- Fixed autolathe not showing percentage completed.
- Fixed null refs from playtest.
- Added Iron Sheets.
- Fixed collision on Iron Frame.
- Added iron frames recipe
- Added first pass of Iron Frames.
- increased number caters from 0
- Second pass on moon planet. Now with craters and more ores!
- First pass of AirlockControl logic fixes. Initialization after restoration of power now tries to retain current door state, failsafing to open external doors if needed.
- Fixed poor camera position of portrait camera.
- Fixed ReagentMixtures breaking on split stack.
- Added first pass of tracker.
- added more basic recipes to the autolathe and balanced their reagent values
- Did a small test pass on time values
- Allowed steel to be smelted with hydrocarbons
- Cached GameManager.FixedTime for use in thread
- Move several update functions on NPC to OnLifeTick
- Fixed Build error in stackables
- Devices should no longer be added to GridPathfinder DeviceBlockedList if they're on a stair cell
- Monster will now navigate spherically around a mothership and shoot eggs (that currently do nothing)
- Fixed incorrect caching on hairProp
- TerrainPath finding added to A*. NPC's should now be able to navigate from terrain to inside rooms etc
- GridPathfinder should now correctly check if a door is open before pathing through
- Fixed lights on things occluding too early when turning away. All Things now take lights into account when calculating occlusion bounding radius.
- Fixed reagent stack loses reagent values when being split.
- Added CartridgeElectronicReader. A cartridge that displays all the current recipes in the game. Scroll to a new recipe with your mouse wheel and it will display all the requirements.
- Removed old body part prefabs as they were obsolete.
- ItemKitPipe is now used as a multiconstructor to make all kinds of basic pipe, the same as for cable coil.
- Fixed bug with arc furnace not smelting anything.
- Third pass on Autolathe. Now correctly manufactures items and uses reagents. Only configured with two items, for test data.
- Added 4 Antialiasing options to game. Default is SSAA (cheapest).
- Recipes now can contain a time value. Only used by Microwave and Arc Furnace currently.
- Fixed bug with Bench not powering up correctly.
- Added scene variables to use in save prompt tweaks later.
- Scene changes to support Scotts fix to portrait body visibility.
- CameraPortrait should now reinitialize correctly when rejoining a game. previously was being deleted
- First path of autolathe. Doesn't make anything, but can take reagents.
- Fixed fires particles spawning after fire's been put out. Fire held zombie reference to atmos not in any containers. Now checking if fire's atmos actually exists in the GridController.
- Added realistic temperatures to ore smelting to test ability to reach various ranges. Furnace does not inforce pressure limits any more, so all ores now require 100kpa pressure.
- Fixed colours on splash screen
- First pass for splash screen
- Added missing thumbnails for ItemHat and ItemGrenade.
- Added checking to recipe loading to set defaults for temperarue and pressure.
- changed world type on new button
- Added placeholder for Moon map in New World menu
- First pass of new world type: moon.
- Added some options to crystal instance
- Fixed broken OcclusionManager in dedicated server
- Added custom colors to dedicated server
- Removed hard-coded pressure and temperature requirements of smelter. Now these are defined in recipes.
- Added extra visual effects to arc furnace smelting.
- Added basic recipes to Arc Furnace.
- First pass on HUD chat panel
- Cleaned up console output log look
- Fixed chat bubbles looking stretched
- Unified tooltip coloring.
- Added message on furnace indicating what the current reagent mix will turn into.
- Fixed issue with fabricator resetting item back to steel sheets when changing quantity on the job entry.
- Added clear functions for lists in static class ScreenFilter
- Updated look of new chat bubbles
- Fixed broken build on dedicated server
- Added AWAY_MISSION preprocessor to disable AwayMissionManager for a while
- Mining drill is no longer made smaller when in your inventory.
- Fixed centrigure and other no atmosphere devices were not producing anything.
- Stat- 435 Item pickaxe now plays anim and particle
- First pass of Arc Furnace. Electrically powered furnace for smelting basic metals early game.
- added some test values to ensure xml settings are working. Steel and gold requires pressure and temps to smelt, as a test.
- STAT - 436. Drill anim should now correctly disable after use
- Fixed NRE in CameraColorControl when rejoin several times
- Fixed Exceptions when clear objects reviewed by Simon
- Fixed walls not batching - use .sharedMesh instead of .mesh since we're not modifying verts, just changing references.
- Fixed Player can see hand of dragged player in his face in the portrait view [STAT-533]
- Fixed Alert panel not resizing initially
- Fixed transformer switch was badly rotated.
- Made engines check operability in OnServerTick - should hopefully alleviate issues with Engines incorrectly being in an error state.
- Fixed Grabbing Ragdolled character from great distance causes suit damage [STAT-516]
- refactored mining time and amount on the mining tools
- fixed crystal visualizers not being destroyed on clients
- fixed floating mesh geometry that was sometimes present after mining asteroids
- Fixed Structure Window doesn't respawn after deconstruction. Quantity was set to zero.
- Fixed Interactions icon on Items that don't have interaction function causing Errors. Slot interactions should be excluded from HasKeyInteractions, and now are. [STAT-520]
- Reexported CSVs with right display names. Make sure game is running before dumping CSVs.
- Fixed Chute inlet (and possible some other DeviceImport children) not colliding on second entry.
- Imported Mason's power settings. Passive power usage and power generation.
- Added chute window object that allows you to see object traversing through it.
- Fixed portrait camera breaking game when loading second world from menu.
- Fixed energy pistol not working.
- Adjusted labeller UI
- Moved CSVs out of Resources folder into Editor folder
- Dumped temperature CSVs to file instead of debug.log
- fixed incorrect bodySkin material assignment when changing skin colour
- Fixed null reference when starting game with new PortraitCamera.
- Fixed CSV dumper to use the right path now - saves Resource folder relative path instead of Asset.
- Dumps and Processes battery storage capacity and generation values.
- Fixed body mesh not showing in portrait when naked.
- Fixed bug with facialHair turning invisible when too close
- Fixed centrifuge causing exception. Was nuked by sound change.
- Added player portrait camera. Scales with UI. Can be disabled under gameplay options in settings menu.
- Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException in LogicConditionMessage.
- bedrock asteroids fixed on Load
- mining drill has a slower mining speed
- Corrected ordering of asteroid prefab loading to make sure it always includes the correct bedrock level
- Fixed jittering in mothership room
- Fixed tanks now placed on the small grid, for ease of placement.
- Recipes now can include min/max Pressure and Temperature values, to allow different requirements for smelting and cooking.
- First pass of power CSV - dumps and parses constant power usage (appliances, tools, devices)
- Placeholder for a portrait view added to status info panel
- Interim commit of save screen changes. Still work in progress.
- Refactored Device Import and Export system to always take conveyor/chute/or slot inputs.
- Fixed incorrect character rotation on save
- Added WeaponEnergyPistol that will replace the old energy weapon. Has two modes (Stun & Kill). Can overheat. When too hot, will error and open its cooling rail until it cools again. Has a chance to ignite somethings. Will ignite the air it is in.
- Refactored the Medical Scanner.
- Damage states now synchronized to clients for everything within their range.
- Fixed bug with ClientControl not syncing across network causing IK to not function
- First pass on Monster, currently just paths no shooting
- Fixed bug with camera unclipping when reconnecting as a previously Unconscious Player
- PrecisionIK added to Items for things like guns etc
- Improvements made to aiming of EnergyGun
- Initial commit of monster. currently does nothing but chase ship
- Made text larger for Labeller UI
- Characters should now be able to jump on mars
- Character maxspeed Velocity cap should now apply on mars
- Updated dropdown menu
- Updated old references to ItemConsole to the renamed ItemKitConsole in crates that contained them.
- New Alert and Confirmation dialog boxes
- Updated HUD animations
- Centered interactions panel when in hands
- Repositioned character in Character Customisation screen along with a few menu changes
- Fixed bug with transformer still considering itself receiving power if input cable missing.
- Added Wall mounted small transformer.
- IK's disabled for Offline players
- Added additional logging.
- Fixed Collection accessing on thread.
- Fixed picking things up out of moving crates. The crate was trying to throw stuff.
- New Jump and falling animations added
- Changes made to jump animation setting so its smoother
- Mothership is set not kinematic after one second after creation
- Removed unity FindLocalObject calls. Replaced with NetworkThing.Find. Reduced GC significantly.
- Offline players & HumanNPC's should now have their IK look forward when offline rather then down or in another random direction
- fixed bedrock level issue on client
- DeviceBlockedList for A* should now correctly removed devices
- DeviceBlockedList should now correctly clear on Server Shutdown
- Cached regulary used interactables as base clases on things for optimization and reduced garbage collection requirements.
- Fixed tablet not turning off when out of battery.
- Ensured RoomController thread stopped on application quit.
- Added missing updated skin materials.
- Fixed duplicate skins and removed some old ones.
- Added several more skin colour combinations
- Fixed issue with one face missing normal map
- Switched character creation screen mannequin animation to standing idle.
- Fixed bug with some HUD elements not returning after being in the character customization panel.
- Instead of hiding the HUD in the character customization panel, it now hides for all menu windows.
- Added settings page checkbox for Popup Chat Bubbles.
- New Voice sound samples from Audio Director so not done at runtime.
- Fixed transformer not getting enough power to display error state when necessary.
- Added mode strings for battery.
- Fixed bug with Particle Thread not be closed on game exit, and causing lockups.
- Added Transformer. Use to step up/down power consumption safely.
- A* Should now block cells that are mostly devices
- First pass on new loading screen
- Added placeholder setting for enabling popup chat
- Can now rotate your character on the character customization screen by clicking and dragging.
- Character customization screen cancel/confirm buttons and escape key returns to the menu rather than back to the game.
- Player HUD now hidden when on the character customization screen.
- Fixed issue with garbled text on load screen after using the main menu continue button.
- Fixed picking atmosphere for particle causing out of range exception. Now locks the atmosphere container when picking and removing atmospheres.
- Fixed bug with Battery and APC where they would still consider output if their output/input was null.
- Added breaking electrical cables on load too high.
- Added fuses. Use Fuse Kit. Four variants (1k, 5k, 50k, 100k). Normal cables break at 5k. Fuses are mounted on top of cables and break them when power exceeds their rating.
- Moved atmosphere visualizer trails to local space - trails now stay relative to mothership.
- Added cached DeltaTime to GameManager - useful for threads and avoiding engine calls.
- Temporarily disabled bedrock colour from rendering while I work on a more complete solution.
- fixed locker entry item and removed it from the furniture kit
- Fixed splitting stacks
- Original prefab is now cached out on each thing
- Changes made to V/H Float thresholds for animation over network
- Fixed more overflow issues from localisation
- Made interaction buttons longer to accommodate more text
- Reworked info panel for loads and saves
- Added Solid Fuel Generator. Powered from Coal ore.
- Fixed Battery able to connect to itself. Now will flash an error and disable operation if it is on the same input and output networks.
- Added a spark effect able to be called via network when a power cable is burned.
- Refactored smelting process so that it can be used by other items in the game.
- Characters should now be able to traverse airlocks correctly
- Fixed issue with jumping in movement controller. sometimes wouldn't trigger
- Fixed exit game popup. Now uses new Localization and has the correct buttons and text.
- Suit Damage camera effect should now only play when negative suit damage is taken
- Taking off another humans jumpsuit should now render their body correctly
- Fixed burnt cables could be placed unlimited and would not collide with anything.
- Added heavy cable.
- Second pass on Character Customisation screen
- PrecisionPlacement now uses Prefab name rather then name (which was resulting in NREs)
- Fixed status info labels artifacting in Russian
- Enabled GPU instancing on all ColorSwatches, should cut down render batch calls on GPUs that support it.
- error when displaying the mining drills on off interaction menu.
- Added regular ASCII characters too Russian font
- Fixed potential NRE when dropping anything with a Joint
- Suit now correctly plays screen DamageEffect
- Tooltips are now hidden while progress bar is visible.
- Screen Damage effect should now only trigger when suit actually takes damage
- Destroying chunks when chunkcontroller is cleared
- Refactored Structure creation to use local rotation references rather than world. This should avoid the rare bug where a client sees the objects all rotated in bizarre directions.
- Added burnt cable variants. Currently only burnt by the welding torch. Future will burn when too much power is sent down a cable and from fire.
- Fixed Invisible mesh bug when unequiping another unconsious players suit
- Humans will now drop items before activating ragdoll. so items are no longer stuck inside you
- Fixed code was being escaped for visualizer for all built when it should have been the opposite. Caused atmosphere to break, especially so on clients.
- Replaced Battery with new model and simpler functionality.
- Fixed Jump jittering in mothership. Can't jump again until grounded.
- Stopped water prefab appearing in editor
- Fixed saved date going to two lines sometimes in Load menu
- Added new font for languages with extended characters e.g German
- now Clearing AtmosControllers
- Grounded check moved to Human from MovementController
- Offline characters and NPCDummyCharacter should no longer jitter on the spot
- Fixed Interactions, Slots, and some other UI widgets not correctly changing to new language fonts.
- New Russian Language font
- Fixed an overflow issue on main menu
- Fixed dots in dropdown menus
- Added base font data.
- Added localized font type for non direct string components.
- Added russian and extended font support.
- Added sample russian and german localization files.
- Now clearing AtmosphericsManager on new session
- Water Visualizer now renders on client
- fixed null in water visualizer on starting a new session after leaving a session
- Fixed stack overflow on trying to display missing strings for gases or reagents.
- Added interactables to localization.
- voxels no longer block faces on motherships
- fixed buffer release error on water
- Fixed bug with localization settings not initializing correctly for blank or unset language settings.
- Fixed language dropdown not correctly displaying the selected language.
- Fixed localization double key registration.
- moved water visualizer to AtmosphericsController
- Water is no longer jumpy while moving around
- Water visualizer now works on motherships
- Adjusted blur amount in translucent menus
- Fixed Character Customisation screen not showing up
- Removed duplicate language files
- Added localization for UI.
- Scene updated with new LocalizedText components.
- Updated lights in Character Customisation screen
- Added fudge factor to occlusion culling to minimize small objects culling too early. Things now cull later than they're supposed to.
- First pass on updated Character Customisation screen
- Added waste ingot for furnace (not active).
- Third pass of localization. Now slot names are pulled from localization file. Language can actually be selected from main menu.
- UnclampTime on MovementController is now Set to 1f when OnConsious is triggered to fix character to new position
- Unconscious Players Should now sync position correctly when dragged
- DynamicThing now uses ActiveRigidbody reference rather then RigidBody
- RagDoll Gravity should now be correctly handled
- Second pass localization. DisplayName now localized based off prefab hash.
- Coal changed from Carbon reagent to Hydrocarbon reagent.
- First pass of localization system. Action, Gas, and Reagent names are now loaded from a Localization database generated from an XML file. No option to change language currently.
- Offline Or NPC Characters should now be moveable inside mothership while dragging
- CameraOffset added to jetPack modes to prevent hand clipping through body and face
- Minor adjustments to damage panel, inventory thumbnails and quantity text
- Small adjustments to cast bar and tooltips
- Recipes are now loaded from game data files (XML). Support for future modding and ease of game development.
- Added functionality to the Delete Save button. CAUTION: Deletes without prompt.
- Added 'Debug Load' button which loads a save game with only one character.
- Fixed able to try key interact with interactables that are disabled. Now refreshes interactable states and shows if disabled in the interaction panel if the interactable is not possible (such as with helmet locked/unlocked).
- Spacesuit now shows indicator as to current error state. Error only shown while A/C is turned on, and suit has power.
- Fixed bug with OnSerner.Interact interactable variant causing an exception when called from thread.
- Fixed atmosphere manager being delayed too long on load.
- NPC PathFinding should now only execute on the server
- Removed Stun damage from Total damage (it only affects consciousness).
- Changed Entity.State check to only check oldState once
- HealPill should now correctly heal Stun Damage
- Transitions from Unconscious to Alive should now function correctly across the network
- Fixed issue with CmdDragInSlot being called on the interacted object rather then client with authority
- Stun Damaged added to Organ.Total calculation
- Fixed inheriting someones consciousness state when dragging them.
- Fixed error on client when host closes server.
- Fixed DynamicAirConditioner not filling tank to one atmosphere and therefore remaining on error.
- Fixed DynamicScrubber taking a very long time to get all toxins. Now checks not only its atmosphere but all the neighbour atmospheres as well.
- Added first pass of medical analyser. Only works for server currently.
- Fixed null refs for inventorymanager and cursormanager
- Updated Shield Visual
- Moved Human damage back to brain
- Updated some slot type icons, including new Cartridge icon
- Fixed NRE where OnLifeTick would try to apply damage to brain before brain was in slot
- NPCGrounder will now destroy if spawned outside a room
- Moved Brain oxygen damage from Brain to Human to avoid casting
- Grounders should no longer go Unconscious after 5 seconds and stop navigating
- ShowWalkableAdvanced changed to lines instead of cubes to reduce lag from ingame debugging
- RagDoll should now only enable on entities that actually have RagdollParts
- Committing scene changes for delete save buttons, but functionality still disabled until tested.
- Fixed eyes casting shadows. Probably dont need to cast eye shadows.
- ChunkControllers are now being cleared
- Disabled save world button on client
- Added LockPlayerConnections to NetworkManagerOverride.
- Fixed ItemTankConnector had incorrectly colored thumbnails.
- Added ItemBatteryCellNuclear, 8x more capacity that the ItemBatteryCellLarge.
- Added ProfilerController, allows for dumping of profiler information in build. Press Ctrl-Alt-Shift-P to enable.
- Disabled culling on EVA suit and Jetpack - players were seeing hands getting culled and player shadow flickering.
- prepared shield for implementation
- Removed spammy debug log
- Minor updates to Main menu and Settings menu
- Updated colours and positioning of hotkey slot indicators
- Made frustum culling bounds increase based on camera rotation speed. If player camera is rotating quickly, increase range at which items become visible to avoid pop-in
- Enabled frustum culling for most items
- Entity should now correctly transition back to Conscious and disable RagDoll accordingly
- Fixed NRE in light render when leave game reviewed by Joel
- Ik's should now disable correctly
- Set all Character Head Render to Update when offscreen to prevent random culling of head when local character is too close
- Fixed Potential NRE on Entity on render
- New IK system implemented 1.3 ms @ 50 players
- Fixed NRE StellarAnchor in mothership when loading
- Fixed NRE when leave game.
- Major change to network synchronization for Human and MothershipCore. Motherships now overwrite their receipt of server network position and interpolate their data. This reduces the cost of transform regeneration for children (structures) increasing client framerate dramatically. Humans are now also fixed to position when not inhabited by a client, meaning they retain their local position on the mothership when not connected.
- Implemented frustum culling - right now only frustum culls SteelFrames.
- Replaced some transform.position and transform.rotation assignments to SetPositionAndRotation. Avoids some overhead with propagating down hierarchy.
- Fixed stuttering every few seconds on larger saves. HasParameter use at runtime causing Garbage collection. Cached HasParameter result and used that throughout.
- Fixed WaitForEntity on Suit causing console lag. Continually fired. Instead escape out.
- Fixed SuitLeak Coroutine from spamming
- Fixed missing reference for Shadow Distance slider
- Small fixes to sliders
- Fixed SuitCoroutine from spamming
- Switched the Enable Away Missions checkbox to the new checkbox prefab.
- Updated away mission checkbox, doesn't work though.
- Sync power Network Current and Potential to clients, so Network Analyser can access it.
- Fixed ToStringPrefix not handling zero input correctly.
- Second pass on checkboxes
- Added Network connection configurations in setting.xml
- New sliders in Settings menu
- Further Ik Improvements. 4ms at 50 players
- Reduced view distance for rectTransform items as they were causing significant performance issues on update.
- Moved network interpolation to FixedUpdate to reduce frame impact. Still major, but somewhat reduced.
- Changed mothership physics interpolation from Continuous to Discrete.
- Don't lerp position for dynamic things when isKinematic. This probably causes rotation issues, that may need to be addressed later.
- Added a couple of settings that were being missed by the 'Reset to defaults' button on their respective pages.
- Fixed Client unable to leave session
- Added CartridgeNetworkAnalyser that can be added to tablet to assess networks.
- Refactored value assignment for Cartridges. Now formats values using unit prefixes to allow easier reading of different numbers.
- Grounder Removed
- FullBodyIK removed
- Tweaks made to LookAtIk to hopefully reduce overall cost
- Character should now close eyes when Unconsious
- Fixed bug with helmet culling when to close to player Camera
- Divider in status panel disappears when Internals disappear
- Changed cast bar to be transparent like the tooltips
- Updated font for quantity values in inventory (sizes still need adjusting)
- Updated font for labels in inventory
- Added wider kerning to interaction panel text
- Added spacing for paragraphs in tooltips
- Changed colour and size of slot type icons (icons need a redesign)
- Fixed spacing of groups in Settings panel. Now scales by itself when new settings are added
- Second pass on new checkboxes
- Fixed AtmosphericManager causing significant performance issue when handling particles. Was checking for atmosphere every frame on main for each particle.
- Fixed NRE triggered when changing volumetric light resolution from something to none and back again.
- Fixed Mothership rotation zeroing causing major FPS lockups for clients and server.
- Fixed chair not paintable.
- Fixed torpedo tube fired causing NRE on clients sometimes.
- Fixed unsafe atmosphere checks for analyser returning exceptions.
- Fixed FillWaste was being overwritten for DynamicAirConditioner.
- Lowered Threshold needed to send H & V animation Floats
- Spine IK now operates on 1 bone rather then 3. Iterations lowered from 4 to 1
- Iks Should now be correctly culled
- Changed foreach to forr to prevent 'Collection was modified' error in WaterVoxelVisualizer
- Fixed chair not paintable.
- Fixed torpedo tube fired causing NRE on clients sometimes.
- Fixed unsafe atmosphere checks for analyser returning exceptions.
- Made more small objects non shadow casters.
- Created ItemKitStorage which includes new Torpedo Storage Rack for holding up to 8 torpedoes.
- Made small objects non shadow casters.
- Fixed giant batteries in slots.
- AtmosAnalyser cartridge now returns atmosphere data for targeted internal atmospheres when looking at something.
- Added HUD Scaling option.
- Fixed not respawned items after deconstructing
- Refactored ChunkManager to ChunkController to allow multiple chunk systems per world
- Removed GPU chunk generation for now
- Submitted UI Checkbox Prefab that should've been in last commit.
- SetGroundState now waits for GridController before execution. fixing potential NRE's
- Replaced all on/off config settings with toggle checkboxes so Shaun can make them look amazing.
- Fixed tablet rotated wrong way in right hand slot.
- Adjusted colours and style of Inventory panel, slots and interactions
- Enlarged interaction panel text
- Made circle status icons bigger to visually match the weight of the triangles
- Adjusted opacity of output log
- Updated some menu icons
- Added Tablet that can take cartridges with different functions. Requires battery.
- Allow batteries to be directly inserted into power tools if empty.
- Allow screwdrivers to be used on power tools to remove battery directly.
- Added CartridgeAtmosAnalyser that measures world atmosphere, includes pressure, temperature, and gas contents.
- Added OnPowerTick for items so that they can consume battery power passively in a more sensible way.
- Fixed ItemSpaceHelmet is rendering from too far away.
- Added additional graphics and audio volume settings.
- Items in hand should now correctly drop when Unconscious
- Fixed incorrect hand placement on Sleeper Animation
- Entity State should now be correctly network synced
- Added chair buildable from ItemKitFurniture.
- Reformatted generated tooltip structure.
- Reduced view distance for some structures.
- Removed OreProcessor (obsolete, now use furnace)
- Added painting variance icons for ItemKitChute.
- Third pass on Torpedo Tube.
- Painted items now show their correct color icon when in inventory.
- Second pass of torpedo launcher.
- Added Torpedo and Torpedo Launcher first pass.
- Fixed airconditioner screen was stuck on.
- Fixed lights not being correctly reinitialized when OnStartRender and OnStopRender fired.
- Fixed SquareDistanceToPlayer being calculated for atmospheres in main thread instead of in AtmosphericManager.
- Fixed position setting on rigidbody (using MovePosition is better) in movement controller for player.
- Fixed space helmet light flicks on and off due to collision geometry. Moved and now does not do this.
- Moved parent velocity & angular drag calculation for DynamicThings from FixedUpdate to Thread to increase performance.
- Fixed lights and lighting effects not disabled when object is no longer rendered. Possibly causing some FPS drops for clients.
- Fixed GridControllerChanged in occlusion manager was not using cached values and causing a lot of garbage collection.
- Disabled Grounded IK on mothership
- Reverting previous commit
- Added additional volume and graphics quality settings.
- Fixed PipeLabel. Label's start caused Thing.Start() to be hidden, preventing it from getting a referenceID.
- Fixed bug with camera Controlling incorrectly orbitting
- Fixed menu icons. Circle icons no longer look flat on the sides.
- Added new status icons: Bleeding, Hydration and Hunger
- Fixed status warnings triggering briefly during atmospheric updates.
- Fixed Jetpack low and caution triggering too late. Now pressure based, rather than use based. Warns at 500kPa and critical at 100kPa.
- Fixed while saving a MP game, if someone is using a tool, the tool would be stuck on when reloading.
- Fixed gun turret not paintable. Now can be painted. Default is white.
- Fixed removing single pipes didn't trigger removal of network. Now when using GetPipe or GetCable, even if the pipe/cable exists null will be returned if the network is not valid.
- Fixed Air Conditioner. Now no longer clamped by pressure (this was confusing everyone). Replaced old materials. Unified device switch with other devices. Simplified failure conditions and error display.
- Fixed Filtration Machine. Unified operation with the dynamic scrubber. Removed screen. Now no longer clamped by pressure (this was confusing everyone). Replaced old materials. Unified device switch with other devices. Simplified failure conditions and error display.
- Fixed Rejoining can see host's organs
- Swapped ingame menus to AlertCanvas to allow for scaling the ingame HUD
- Added shadows to all slidein menus
- Adjusted the colour yellow in the status info panel to match the new status icons
- Updated power and sleeping status icons
- Fixed stairs dont have hazard material on them.
- Fixed Airlock control not initializing when linked with new devices.
- First pass of shield - not yet functional just committing for safety.
- Fixed various constructable items not returning anything when deconstructed.
- Fixed non-player characters clipping while moving.
- Fixed non-loading bad pipe networks breaking saves.
- Fixed cannot throw items in motherships.
- NPCDummyCharacter.prefab added
- Ragdoll should now function correctly again
- Airlock Circuitboards no longer require slaved consoles for door operation. While linked to an airlock controller, the door will route inputs to its own interactables to the airlock controller. This means the airlock button will function as a cycle button for the airlock.
- Fixed server seeing engine's particles after it's been turned off. Engine.cs AtmosphericsTick was exiting if turned off before it had a change to update inflammed state.
- Possibly fixed engine's flashing errors even when a pipe is connected. Overrode DeviceOutput's IsOperable to check for connected pipe instead of AtmosphericDevice's HasOpenGrid.
- Adjusted shadows on info panel and hotkey icons
- Silhouette in damage panel looks less sassy
- Added labels to status info panel
- Reordered status icons so they don't shuffle around when a new icon appears
- Changed most status icons, now they're more cleaner and less opaque.
- Gun Turret and Sleeper now use internal atmospheres when player is inside of them. Can be linked up to an atmospheric system, and will equalize itself with it.
- ControlMode Lying Down added
- Fixed infinite loop on connecting/disconnecting pipes on pumps. IsOperable is now overriden correctly for DeviceInputOutput and Mixers.
- GasDisplay circuitboard can now be configured to view the pressure of the InternalAtmosphere of any device.
- Storage tanks now fill up with atmosphere from their connected pipe network.
- Bidirectional equivalent of the MoveToEqualize function added to DeviceAtmospherics
- Fixed gun turret sound stuck on after load.
- Reverted 3889 as it broke Construction.
- Reverted 3895 & 3894 as being dealt with seperately.
- Removed placeholder sounds from circuitboards.
- Fixed brain exception error during atmosprocessing.
- Increase voice status volume.
- Fixed status updates briefly showing the wrong indicators.
- Added status voice messages for critical and caution alerts.
- Area Power Control construction kit now contains a variant with the input/output flipped.
- Added Stun pill for ragdoll testing
- Can Force Feed food (and pills) to other players.
- Fixed incorrect velocity being assigned to character controller when on Mothership. causing running on the spot etc
- fixed mars terrain generation
- Area Power Control construction kit now contains a variant with the input/output flipped.
- When deconstructing, any created objects will be placed in your free hand (if possible). If a stacked item, will merge some (or all) into that merged slot.
- Mothership movement clamp now goes off Current velocity rather then intended velocity. as it was giving strange behavior in mid air
- Grounder re-enabled as grounded check is needed for mothership (jitter seems to be gone now with recent mothership changes)
- Fixed stellar anchor not being engaged on load.
- Fixed console screens being disabled when joining a network game for a large ship or station.
- New jetpack anims added
- Tightened character camera orbit
- Added mass to the Stellar Anchor.
- Fixed engines briefly firing on when connecting to control chair initially.
- Added Stellar Anchor. When activated, stops the vessel for moving. Later will only function when vessel is almost stopped. Constructed from ItemKitStellarAnchor.
- Switched Tooltips back to a transparent background from translucency
- Reduced background opacity for inventory slots and info panel
- Removed background and outline from hotkeys
- Tweaked and added shadows to hotkey icons
- Tweaked icons and gauges in info panel
- Adjusted colours and removed a lot of green from info panel. When values are ok they're now simply white.
- Adjusted info panel sizes and positioning, and removed outlines.
- Further tweaks so camera. orbit position is now limited when moving behind head
- Fixed collision references.
- Readded game icon
- Serialized sun position. Store current SunTime in save file.
- Fixed potential out of range exception on SuitLeak when loading into save inside a slot
- Added Structure Tank that is prefilled with air.
- Fixed Airlocks reinitializing on load.
- Fixed camera sensitivity so it's now applying to the correct controller and loads the value at startup.
- Update WorldPosition of atmospheres in client. Fixes atmosphere fire particles appearing at origin
- Increased minimum render distance for key objects.
- Fixed render distance for MothershipCore set to 30 causing jerky interpolation. Now set to 200, meaning mothership will smoothly interpolate up to 200m from its core location.
- Increased camera clipping plane from 200 to 600
- Fixed stairs collision bug for players running into it.
- Made spacesuit more durable
- Reduced force applied to character when running to reduce max speed.
- Added Camera Sensitivity slider to Misc page in Settings
- Added MapToScale function in Rocketmath for mapping a float value from one range to a new one.
- Changed WorldManager world size value from 10 to 80 for Simon.
- Worldsize change in WorldManager now works
- Fixed network interpolation jitter for clients.
- Structure placement on mothership now increases total mass on mothership. More structures means more mass, means less effective thrusters.
- Fixed creating room causing bad zero zero positioning issues for clients.
- Fixed interpolation by anchoring player when not moving.
- Fixed interpolation by anchoring player when not moving.
- Mothership A* First pass
- IK Grounder should now be disabled when leaving a control seat if the seat is on a mothership
- Grounder IK should now be disabled upon entering Mothership
- OnGridControllerChanged added to DynamicThing
- MovementController AnimationMode should now take into account local motherships velocity
- Use LocalPosition for network updates where possible.
- Use LocalPosition for network updates where possible.
- Fixed welding torch flame culled on clients in range if server's player moved out of range. Server now updates welder's inflamed status even if not in range.
- Fixed interpolation issues with clients in multiplayer (maybe).
- Fixed NRE when placing gyro on non-mothership.
- Fixed NRE when removing control chair.
- Fixed incorrect scale of InSlot Items
- Seat shots should now be real world scale
- PilotSeat should now play the full animation rather then first 2/30 frames
- Fixed console screens placed on floor or ceiling of motherships being incorrectly rotated.
- Added two new console variants. One has seperate line inputs. Another is a monitor type. Accessed via new ItemKitConsole.
- Removed ItemConsole. Use ItemKitConsole multiconstructor instead.
- Fixed Console using incorrect materials. Now only uses the two base materials.
- Fixed incorrect item orientation when placing items in hand while inside a slot
- Offset tooltips and castbar
- Fixed character Camera
- Fixed looping sounds not initialized on game load.
- Fixed bug where NRE would be generated if player attempted to use inventory slot buttons 1-5 while HUD was hidden.
- Fixed performance issue related to water visualizer
- Fixed off-center tooltips and castbar