From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
Stationeers puts you in control of the construction and management of a space station to run by yourself in single player, or online multiplayer with your friends. Complex atmospheric, electrical, manufacturing, medical, agriculture, and gravitational systems require your thought and management at all times!
Stationeers is designed for hardcore players who want a game that is systems oriented. Full utilization and optimization of these complex systems will only come from great knowledge and practice. The game presents a variety of science-based survival problems that you must address. Resource and time pressures will drive your initial designs, but the demands of a thriving station will guide you later.
- Detailed construction system including architecture, power, and networking.
- Atmospherics system includes: temperature, pressure, combustion, gas mixtures, water, and fire.
- Full physics on dynamic items in the world, including atmospheric effects such as wall fatigue, and explosive decompression.
- Various dangerous environments to explore and develop including exotic planets, and asteroid belts.
- Fully deformable voxel terrain on worlds and asteroids enhances mining and exploration.
- Farm plants, not only for food, but also as a integral part of the station’s atmospherics.
- Construct complex factories in space using machines, chutes, and computers.
- Designed from the ground up for multi-threading to ensure great multiplayer performance and scalability.