From Unofficial Stationeers Wiki
(Redirected from Kit (Rover Mk I))
|Warning:||This object is deprecated as of 0.2.2479.11384. As such this wiki page is only used as an archive.|
A rover can be constructer by placing a kit (Rover Frame), and then constructing it in multiple stages similar to the Autolathe, Electronics printer etc.
- Three battery slots on the right hand side of the vehicle, for power.
- Four canister slots on the left hand side of the vehicle, the top of which is for filtered waste.
- Three filter slots on the left hand side of the vehicle, for filtering gases.
- Two portable storage slots at the rear. These may contain a crate or a Portable Tank.
- A power button at the left end of the upper panel.
- Interior and exterior light buttons at the left end of the lower panel.
- Gas and filtering buttons at the right end of the lower panel.